If you click on a link in this story, we may earn affiliate revenue.
BIG families looking to celebrate the festive season away from home are in luck, as we've rounded up the best properties to rent from £29pp a night.
From cottages and lodges to manor houses, the accommodation can sleep up to 47 people.
Destinations include Devon, Cornwall, Norfolk, Kent, Scotland, the Lake District and Essex, to name a few.
The deals come from Snaptrip, a company with the largest collection of holiday rentals in the UK.
There are more than 60,000 options to choose from, and many of them are still available over the Christmas holidays.
- Check out the Snaptrip holiday deals here
For kids in England and Wales, the Christmas holidays should begin on December 18.
If you're looking for a property that can sleep up to 15 people this Christmas, these are the best properties we've found:
- 4 nights at The Old Barn, Devon – from £1,438 (£35pp,pn) on December 23
- 4 nights in a Cottage, the Isle of Wight – from £1,755 (£44pp,pn) on December 23
- 4 nights at Hornshayne Farmhouse, Devon – from £1,806 (£42pp,pn) on December 23
Most read in Travel
HO HO GO
Inside Santa Claus’ village where it’s Christmas all year with its own elf academy
I took my family on a budget winter Spain caravan holiday for under £80 a week
Hotel safety expert reveals crucial moment each day guests should use room safe
Hidden button on plane seats that will make your journey comfier
While these properties are available for a New Year's staycation:
- 3 nights at Barn in North Devon – from £1,803 (£60pp,pn) on December 30
- 3 nights at Brookside, North Yorkshire – from £1,244 (£42pp,pn) on December 30
- 3 nights at Barn in Oxfordshire – from £1,976 (£50pp,pn) on December 30
But it doesn't end there. For those looking to host a big gathering with family and friends, some properties can accommodate up to 47 people this festive season.
The properties are dotted around the UK and are still available to book for Christmas and New Year's stays.
Here are some of the best ones we've spotted:
- 4 nights at Poachers Arms, Derbyshire (sleeps 30) – from £4,137 (£35pp,pn) on December 23
- 4 nights at House in the Highlands, Scotland (sleeps 32) – from £7,535 (£59pp,pn) on December 23
- 4 nights at Nethercoot House (sleeps 47) – from £5,505 (£29pp,pn) on December 23
- 3 nights at Hillcrest House, Derbyshire (sleeps 22) – from £5,635 (£85pp,pn) on December 30
- 3 nights at Hoath House, Kent (sleeps 26) – from £4,366 (£60pp,pn) on December 30
For more family deals this year, Haven launched Christmas breaks from £6pp a night – with themed activities and entertainment.
We've also rounded up six of the best-value foreign Christmas market holidays.
Read More on The Sun
I’m not picky but my son’s Minion cake is the ugliest I’ve ever seen
I worked at Greggs for 50 years & can't believe one of its top lines took off
Alternatively, for a festive break without kids, a UK hotel chain launched immersive adult-only Christmas breaks with live shows and ice domes.
Prices correct at the time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article