THE annual mega-sale, Black Friday, is at the end of the month, and you can expect a lot of deals online soon.
Cyber Monday follows on from that weekend of bargains, and will likelysee even more reductions – you'll find some of the best Black Friday deals then.
The biggest sale of the year might still be weeks away, but anybody hunting for deals shouldn't wait until then.
This week we've already seen stores like John Lewis, Boots, Argos and AO launch their Black Friday sales (though we suspect many more discounts will appear on their sites nearer to the big day itself).
Both Black Friday and Cyber Monday a prime time to buy cheaper Christmas gifts, with savings on beauty sets, games consoles and a wide range of toys.
It's also a great time to replace white goods and tech, and to save money on beauty products – we'll have the top Black Friday sales picked out below.
Best Black Friday beauty deals 2023 from Boots, Lookfantastic and more
When is Black Friday 2023 and what UK deals are now live?
So, read on for our guide to bagging the best Black Friday deals – it'll be here in three weeks but you don't need to wait that long.
Black Friday: best live sales
Black Friday isn't until the end of the month, but a few retailers are currently running site sales with savings across a variety of products.
We've picked out our favourites below, and we'll be keep this list update with all the new offers we find – so keep checking in.
Emma Weighted Blanket, £97.30 (was £279) – Emma Sleep
If you struggle to get to sleep and don’t want to rely on melatonin or other chemicals to help you get a good night's rest, you’ll love the Weighted Blanket from Emma Sleep: it's a great deal.
Most read in Sun Selects
IN THE BAG
17 best travel backpacks 2023 UK; including cabin bag sizes
Best iPhone deals November 2023 UK; Get Black Friday sale on cheap iPhones
Best broadband deals UK November 2023: shop Black Friday sale
Best Sky deals November 2023 UK; Save with live Black Friday offers
It relies on pressure stimulation to reduce stress and help you hit the hay faster; it being on sale for 65% less will certainly help to reduce stress on your pockets.
Not only will it help you sleep for longer and hit that rem sleep just a tad faster, but the best part is it makes you feel like you’re being cuddled without the added complications of pulling your partner's hair while you sleep.
If the saving of 60% is tempting to you, but you’d like to find out more, we've rounded up 13 of the best-weighted blankets for all budgets. Head to our Emma mattress Black Friday deals page for more offers from the brand.
- Emma Weighted Blanket, £97.30 (was £279) – buy from Emma Sleep
Black Oodie, £39 (was £89) – Oodie
Miserable British weather is here, and what better way to keep yourself warm than wrapping up in your favourite Oodie that you nabbed for £50 less?
An Oodie is a cross between some of your favourite ways to keep warm: a hoodie and a blanket and multiple reviews praising it for being ‘so comfy and warm’ as well as others comparing it to a ‘bear hug’.
You also have the option of purchasing an Oodie with as much personality as you they come in a wide selection, like the Harry Potter Gryffindor and penguin Oodies, which are also just £39 for the Black Friday shopping event.
There are plenty of other Oodies worth taking a look at, so check out the Oodie Black Friday deals for more info.
- Black Oodie, £39 (was £89) – buy from Oodie
Shark Delux Black Anti Wrap Upright Vacuum Cleaner £169.99 (was £269.99) – Shark
A whopping saving of £100 is definitely a huge draw for an already popular hoover for anyone who has a furry friend at home.
The anti-wrap feature makes for an easier, more streamlined cleaning experience if you have any four-legged pals roaming the home.
It’s kind to anyone with allergies since its anti-allergen seal traps those nasty particles within the Hoover, meaning no more sneezing fits during the spring clean.
One reviewer who has ‘two moulting labradors’ and the Shark Vacuum is the one that could do [the] job’ left a perfect rating of five stars, praising its ‘detachable main unit’ that ‘makes cleaning the stairs easy.’
It's also worth looking at other options on our Shark Black Friday deals page.
- Shark Deluxe Black Anti Wrap Upright Vacuum Cleaner £169.99 (was £269.99) – buy from Shark
Dyson Corrale Hair Straightener, £299 (was £399) – Boots
We've actually tested this great item ourselves: head to our Dyson Corrale review to find out how they perform and what they do.
For more discounts on vacuums, fans and the much-loved AirWrap, make sure you check out our Black Friday Dyson deals article.
- Dyson Corrale Hair Straightener, £299 (was £399) – buy from Boots
Dyson V8 Absolute Pet Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, £270 (was £400) – buy from Argos
You don’t have to be looking for the perfect Christmas present to make the most of the Black Friday deals. If you need to replace or upgrade your Hoover or other household electronics, now is the perfect time as you get to make use of the current sales.
Saving a superb £130 on the Dyson V8 is a huge draw in itself, but the actual vacuum has a lot to offer.
No more getting tangled in wires or praying it’s long enough to make it up the stairs. Every charge gets you 40 minutes of powerful suction – plenty of time to get through the house.
The de-tangling technology also means that fluff and long hair won't stop you in your tracks as hair is automatically lifted from the brush as you clean. Make sure you check out our Dyson Black Friday deals round-up to see if other models are on offer right now.
- Dyson V8 Absolute Pet Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, £270 (was £400) – Argos
Oral-B iO4 Black Electric Toothbrush £75 (was £240) – buy from Boots
Toothbrushes should be changed around every 3 months, so if you’ve not got an electric toothbrush or it is nearing that 3-month period, saving £165 on a top-end electric toothbrush sounds like an excellent option.
The iO4 claims to be Oral-B’s best-ever clean, so you can keep those pure whites pristine and plaque and stains at bay.
Brushing your teeth used to be a simple task, but who wouldn't want four extra brushing modes that focus more on daily cleaning, whitening, and sensitive and super sensitive teeth for the best possible results?
If you’ve got a history of being a bit heavy-handed when it comes to teeth brushing, you’ll benefit greatly from the smart pressure sensor that signals red when you’re being a bit too rough with your precious chompers.
- Oral-B iO4 Black Electric Toothbrush £75 (was £240) – Boots
Simba Hybrid Original Mattress, from £479.40 (save 40%) – Simba
Black Friday is the absolute prime opportunity to pick up a mattress for a lot less than usual, especially from one of the 'bed-in-a-box' brands that have come to dominate the market in the last decade.
Simba is currently offering an impressive 40% across its range of Hybrid Original mattresses, which use a combination of pocket springs and memory. If you're still weighing up your options, see what else the brand is offering on our Simba Black Friday deals article.
- Simba Hybrid Original Mattress, from £479.40 (save 40%) – buy from Simba
Samsung Galaxy Watch5 Pro £329 (was £429) – buy from AO
If you have an Android yourself or you’re still searching for that perfect gift, you can save £100 on the perfect addition to any Samsung eco-system.
The Samsung watch comes with all the bells and whistles you’d expect from a high-end smartwatch.
Fan of hikes or long walks in the park? You’ll be making the most out of its GPS functions, so you never get lost again.
It tracks your activity levels to help you reach your goals, be it on land or in water as it is water resistant, so it’s also perfect for seeing how much you’ve improved on your breaststroke.
With a flawless five-star rating on AO, you can be certain it’s the perfect gift or treat, as reviewers called it an ‘absolutely fantastic smart watch’ that ‘does exactly what [they] wanted and more.
We've got more live deals from the tech giant on our Samsung Black Friday deals article.
- Samsung Galaxy Watch5 Pro £329 (was £429) – buy from AO
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette, £42 (was £70) – Boots
Boots was one of a number of retailers who blind-sided us by launching their Black Friday sales at the beginning of November.
We've seen a number of major fragrance brands appear on sale on the Boots website, and the Daisy eau de toilette has been given an impressive 40% price drop.
Visit our Boots Black Friday deals page for more offers from the high-street store.
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette, £42 (was £70) – buy from Boots
Tom Ford Private Blend Tobacco Vanille Eau de Parfum, £176 (save 20%) – John Lewis
John Lewis was another retailer we saw roll out a wave of early-bird Black Friday deals on 1st November, with fragrances among the most notable price drops.
This scent from Tom Ford – inspired, apparently, by gentleman's clubs – has been given a more-than-welcome 20% discount and will stay at this price until the far side of Black Friday itself. Buy it while it's in stock.
Head to our John Lewis Black Friday deals round-up to see what else is on offer from the store.
- Tom Ford Private Blend Tobacco Vanille Eau de Parfum, £176 (save 20%) – buy from John Lewis
Sky Stream, £19p/m (was £26p/m) – Sky
If you’ve been shopping around for the best deals on streaming services, it's definitely worth a look at this Sky Stream Black Friday deal.
While a price cut of £7 might not look like a lot at first glance, you’re actually saving a total of £125 over the entire 18-month contract.
£125 towards presents sounds great already, but you’re also getting access to over a staggering 30,000 shows from Sky alone and the added bonus of a Netflix subscription so you can keep up to date with all the exclusive movies and shows that hit the living room screen.
- Sky Stream, £19p/m (was £26p/m) – buy from Sky
Amazon Audible, £2.99p/m for 3 months (was £7.99) – Amazon
Anyone interested in Amazon's audiobook subscription will love this early Black Friday deal, which sees the popular service cheaper than ever.
You'll be able to sign up for the subscription for just £2.99 for 3 months, saving a whopping 60%.
There a thousands of titles to choose across a vast catalog of genres, includig Britney Spears tell all memour, the lastest best-sellers, and new releases.
After the 3 months the service returns to the usual £7.99p/m, so you'll have plenty of time to sink into an audiobook or two and decide whether it's for you.
- Amazon Audible, £2.99p/m for 3 months (was £7.99) – buy from Amazon
KitchenAid 6.9L Artisan Stand Mixer, £649 (was £749) – John Lewis
You knows all those big-name kitchen appliances you look at enviously, but would never consider buying at full price? Now's the time to take another look.
John Lewis has slashed the cost of this hugely versatile stand mixer from iconic brand KitchenAid by £150 for Black Friday – this would make an absolute show-stopper of a Christmas gift for any avid bakers out there.
- KitchenAid 6.9L Artisan Stand Mixer, £649 (was £749) – buy from John Lewis
No7 Restore & Renew 25 Days of Beauty Advent Calendar, £54.95 (worth £213) – Boots
Boots always wows shoppers with its line of No7 advent calendars: not only they do they make fabulous gifts, but they also offer impressive savings – everything in the Restore & Renew calendar would cost you £213 if bought separately.
The icing on the cake here comes in the form of a Black Friday deals that offers £5 of Advantage Card points with each purchased calendar.
- No7 Restore & Renew 25 Days of Beauty Advent Calendar, £54.95 (worth £213) – buy from Boots
For some deals-hunting, here's a quick run-down of all the stores with live sales right now.
- John Lewis: tech, appliances, fragrances – shop here
- Argos: Black Friday 'why wait?' sale – shop here
- AO Black Friday mega deals sale – shop here
- Boots Black Friday sale – shop here
- JD Sports mid-season sale: save up to 50% – shop here
- Crocs sale: save up to 40% – shop here
- Matalan: 30% off coats and jackets – shop here
- Debenhams Payday Event – shop here
- Fatface women's sale – shop here
When is Black Friday 2023?
Black Friday falls on November 24 this year, on the day directly after the American Thanksgiving holiday.
Not that we'll be carving any turkey here in the UK until Christmas.
Black Friday is simply a shopping tradition that started in the U.S. back in the 1960s, before migrating over to the UK around a decade ago.
Each year Black Friday only grows bigger, and it is now considered a global sale event, with thousands of participating brands and retailers.
It's a clear rival to the popular (but arguably dwindling) UK Boxing Day sales period after Christmas, and dwarfs Amazon’s annual Prime Day sale.
Will the big retailers be taking part in Black Friday this year?
Absolutely. We're expecting to see huge discounts on Black Friday 2023 across product lines in multiple sectors – from tech and beauty to homeware, toys and much more.
Based on previous sales, you can expect sales from every last major online seller. Indeed, it's only the beginning of November but we have seen high-street stalwarts like John Lewis, Argos and Boots already roll out the Black Friday messaging.
On top of that, countless brands will also launch site sales.
Keep checking back: we'll bring you all the latest deals here as soon as we have them.
What to expect from the Black Friday sale 2023
Black Friday has become synonymous with tech savings, and shoppers can expect deals on popular brands like Apple, Samsung, Fitbit and more during the sale.
You can also expect incredible savings on other categories such as baby, beauty and fashion too.
Based on last year's highlights, our guess is that mattresses will make a major appearance in Black Friday, with discounts running at anywhere between 30% and 60%.
If you're after an Echo Dot, Ring Doorbell or any of Amazon's cheap-and-cheerful smart devices, they'll almost definitely be absurdly cheap too.
Big-brand appliances that rarely go on sale will get their moment in the limelight too.
Don't go thinking it's just flash, high-spend items that are included in the sale.
During Black Friday, a quick peruse on Amazon will throw up all sorts of discounts on everyday products like dishwasher tablets and boxes of Quality Street.
What was in the Black Friday sale last year?
The incredible deals in 2022 included:
Best home appliance deals
- Tefal ActiFry Genius XL AH960840 Air Fryer from Currys, £149 (save £100) – buy here
- Nespresso Magimix Vertuo Plus 11389 Pod Coffee Machine, £59 (save £120) from Currys – buy here
- Instant Vortex Plus 6-in-1 ClearCook 5.7L Air Fryer, £80 (save £40) from Argos – buy here
- Tower T17088 9L Dual Basket Vortx Air Fryer, £120 (save £30) from Argos – buy here
- Ninja 3-in-1 Food Processor and Blender with Auto-iQ BN800UK, £125 (save £74) – buy now from Very
- Lakeland slow cooker 6L, £29.99 (save £30) – buy from Lakeland
Best mattress deals
- Emma Original Mattress, £249.50 (save £249.50) – buy from Emma
- Simba Hybrid Pro Mattress king size, £906.95 (save £742.05) – buy now from Simba
- Nectar Premier Hybrid Starter Bundle, £998.58 (save £1039.42) – buy now from Nectar
- OTTY Aura Hybrid Mattress, £249.99, (save £250) – buy now from Otty
Best vacuum cleaner deals
- Dyson V10 Absolute, £325 (save £104) – buy from John Lewis
- Dyson V10 Extra, £319 (save £130) – buy from Currys
- Henry HVX 200-11 Xtra Bagged Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner, £140 (save £30) – buy from Argos
- Shark Anti Hair Wrap NZ710UK Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner, £169 (save £130) – buy from Currys
Best beauty deals
- 50% off at Boots – shop here
- 50% off at Lookfantastic + extra 5% using code: EXTRA5 – shop here
- 50% off at Beauty Bay + extra 12% off using code: EXTRA12 – shop here
- 25% off at Cult Beauty – shop here
- 25% off at Space NK – shop here
Best beauty electrical deals
- ghd Platinum+ White Straighteners from Lookfantastic, £164.25 (save £54.75) – buy here
- Beauty Works Molly Mae Styler Bundle, £104.95 (save £45) – buy from Beauty Bay
- Oral-B iO8™ Electric Toothbrush with Limited Edition Travel Case, £170 (save £280) – buy from Boots
- Babyliss Pearl Shimmer Straightener, £34 (save £50) – buy from Boots
- Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumiser, £30 (save £33) – buy from Argos
Best home deals
- Up to 40% off Le Creuset at John Lewis – shop here
- 50% off at Wayfair – shop here
- 50% off home at John Lewis – shop here
- 50% off home at Argos – shop here
Best toy deals
- 52% off Barbie – shop here
- 52% off Polly Pocket – shop here
- 1/3 off LEGO sets – shop here
- 30% off Disney – shop here
Best gaming deals
- Xbox Series X, £189 (save £60.99) – buy from Currys or BT Shop
- Nintendo Switch Neon + Mario Kart, £259.99 (was £311.97) – buy from GAME
- Nintendo Switch Console, Mario Kart 8 + 3 Month Subscription, £259.99 – buy from Argos
- Razer Kraken Gaming Headset, £49.99 (save 38%) – buy from Amazon
- Meta Quest 2 128GB – Resident Evil 4 Bundle, £349 (save 50.99) – buy from Amazon
(AD) Best Db Luggage deals
- The Strøm 20L Backpack Raspberry, £119 (was: £170) – buy here
- The Ramverk 21L Backpack Sunbleached Red, £133 (was: £190) – buy here
- The Strøm 30L Backpack Midnight Sun, £140 (was: £210) – buy here
- The Æra 16L Backpack Gneiss, £84 (was: £140) – buy here
Best large appliance deals
- Samsung Series 6 SpaceMax RB34T632ESA/EU 70/30 Fridge Freezer, £449 (save £280) – buy now from Currys
- Hoover H-Wash 300 H3W49TGGE NFC 9 kg 1400 Spin Washing Machine, £269 (save £100) – buy now from Currys
- Candy Smart CSE C10LF 10kg Condenser Tumble Dryer, £249 (save £30) – buy now from Very
Best Oodie deals
- Oodie Mega Pack (6 Oodies), £252 (saving £282) – buy here
- Oodie Family Pack (4 Oodies), £202 (saving £154) – buy here
- Green Tie-Dye Oodie, £54 (saving £35) – buy here
- Avocado Oodie, £54 (saving £35) – buy here
- Grey Oodie, £59 (saving £30) – buy here
- Pink Kids Oodie, £42 (saving £35) – buy here
Best TV deals
- Currys TV sale: Samsung, LG, Sony and more – shop at Currys
- LG TV sale: win Club Wembley membership – shop at LG
- Sky Stream with Netflix, from £25 per month – buy from Sky
- AO: save up to £200 on LG TVs – buy from AO
Best tech deals
- Sony WF-C500 Wireless Headphones, £49 (save £41) – buy from Amazon
- Garmin Fenix 6 Pro, £299 (save £150) – buy from Currys
- Jabra Elite 3 earbuds, £49 – buy from Amazon
- Audible, £2.99 for 4 months: save 60% – buy from Amazon
- Save up to 42% on Sony SIM-free smartphones – buy from Amazon
Best phone and SIM deals
- 1 year Disney+ FREE with Samsung S22, £31p/m – shop at Mobiles.co.uk
- Apple iPhone 14: 100GB data, £45 per month, £0 upfront (Three) – buy from Fonehouse
- Apple iPhone 13: 100GB data, £38 per month, £9.99 upfront (Vodafone) – buy from Mobiles.co.uk
- Apple iPhone 12: 250GB data, £36 per month, £0 upfront – buy from Mobiles.co.uk
- Apple iPhone SE: 100GB data, £22 per month, £39 £0 upfront – buy from Affordable Mobiles
- Samsung A13 SIM-free, £129 (save £50) – buy from Amazon
Best car deals
- Save 25% on Carly this Black Friday – prices start from £74.80 shop here
- Amazon Echo Auto (Alexa for your car), £23.99 (was £49.99) – buy from Amazon
Best broadband deals
- Hyperoptic, 50 mbps average, £17.99pm – buy here
- Now, 63 mbps average, £20 a month – buy here
- Sky, 36 mbps average, £23 a month – buy here
- Virgin Media, 362mbps average, £27 a month – buy here
When is Cyber Monday 2023?
Cyber Monday always falls on the Monday directly after Black Friday. So in 2023, that date is: Monday, November 27.
It has the (slightly antiquated) name, as traditionally it was a day of online-only deals, with nearly all Black Friday offers available exclusively in-store.
However, it's now rare that you'll find any deals only available in shops.
So in reality, Cyber Monday is an excuse for retailers to roll out a final wave of deals, or to drop prices further on remaining stock.
What's the difference between Black Friday and Cyber Monday?
Historically, Black Friday and Cyber Monday were two very distinct, very separate sales.
On Black Friday itself, the vast majority of deals were in-store – you know, in those old days before computers and smartphones.
Then, with the advent of internet shopping, Cyber Monday emerged as a day of online-only deals.
However, these days there's no real difference between Black Friday and Cyber Monday as very few deals are either exclusively in-store or online (unless of course it's an online-only seller).
What extra discounts are available during Black Friday 2023?
Shoppers can maximise savings during Black Friday by using the Sun Vouchers website to check for extra discounts at top retailers.
It's also worth checking cashback sites like TopCashback, which offer money back on any purchases you make at thousands of retailers when you use their site.
Some retailers also offer discounts for NHS workers, students or those who work in the military, so it's worth checking if you're eligible for any of those.
When do Black Friday 2023 deals start?
Not on Black Friday itself, that's for sure.
Traditionally Black Friday sales began at midnight, but over the last few years many retailers have chosen to begin their sales even earlier.
In fact, it's likely we'll see some noteworthy offers start to appear as early as the beginning of November (indeed, some phone retailers roll out 'Why Wait?'-themed sales in October).
However, the best is generally saved for last, with the finest offers usually not being launched until the week of Black Friday itself – so keep your eyes peel from about Monday November 21 onwards.
How long does Black Friday last?
Don't think for a second that Black Friday is a day-long sale, or indeed even a days-long sale.
In reality, Black Friday 2023 will likely span the entire month of November, so don't put off your deal-hunting until the big day itself.
This is a hugely competitive time for retailers, so each year they kick off their sales earlier and earlier in an effort to outdo each other.
In previous years Boots, Amazon and John Lewis, along with a number of other major retailers, launched their deals a fortnight earlier than the official date.
Whether you plan to head to your favourite shops or sit on your sofa and browse online, it's best to stay up to date with all the latest deals from key retailers by following this guide.
You can also sign up to retailer newsletters and follow key stores on social media to get important announcements and sale previews.
When do Black Friday sales end?
Most Black Friday sales will come to end on Cyber Monday, which in 2023 falls on November 27.
Cyber Monday is traditionally an online only sale for retailers to slash prices ahead of the festive season.
Originally just a marketing ploy, the event has now become a final opportunity to pick up savings on coveted items without the Black Friday chaos previously witnessed in stores during Black Fridays of yesteryear.
What's the history of Black Friday?
The term Black Friday, regrettably, has some pretty unsavoury origins.
The term "Black Friday" was first used by Philadelphia police in America, back in the 1950s, to describe heavy traffic on the day after Thanksgiving as people began their Christmas shopping.
The name caught on and sparked a tradition in retail.
It became a big deal in the UK when Amazon introduced Black Friday as a sales day in 2010. Other retailers, like Asda, soon got in on the action.
And, as online shopping became increasingly popular, Black Friday was joined by Cyber Monday, extending the sales period and introducing great digital-only savings for shoppers.
Is Black Friday the best time to buy?
Black Friday is a great time to purchase a wide range of items, across all categories.
But to really understand whether you are getting a good deal we advise shoppers to check price comparison sites to find the lowest price a product has been recently marked down to.
If you see a deal during Black Friday that's cheaper than the guide price listed on the comparison website, you can be fairly confident you're getting a good saving.
Read our guide to find out the key differences between Black Friday and Cyber Monday and which day is best for discounts.
Is Black Friday cheaper than Amazon Prime Day?
Prime Day is just limited to the online retailer, while Black Friday offers competitive deals from numerous shops and sites. And the former is strictly limited to Prime customers.
However, there are big savings to be had on Prime Day, particularly on the company's own lines of products – such as Echo Dot, Kindle and Fire Stick. Prime Day generally edges out Black Friday on tech deals overall.
But Black Friday is generally top for a range of other items, including homeware. It's also better positioned for you to take advantage of big savings when it comes to Christmas shopping.
Can I get cashback on Black Friday?
Absolutely – in fact, our advice is to sign up now to TopCashback if you haven't already.
The savings site is a very simple, very convenient way of saving cash on online purchases from a huge array of retailers.
In general, you can claim back anywhere between 2% and 10% on your spend – and trust us, those amounts add up in the longer term.
Better still, TopCashback is offering new members a bonus £10 payout on their first £10+ spend – in these financially stressful times, who can argue with that?
Are Black Friday deals real?
Absolutely! Black Friday is now a well-established annual tradition, with all the leading retailers and brands taking part.
However, you should still exercise caution. Always remember that if a deal looks too good to be true, and you're not sure about the source, you should think twice before handing over your money.
We'll recommend all the best bargains on our Black Friday pages, so do have a read for inspiration.
Will Disney+ be on sale for Black Friday?
We're not sure yet if the streaming service will offer any deals, unfortunately.
But you can almost certainly find great free trials and bundle deals on the Disney+ website – so if you've been thinking about subscribing, Black Friday is definitely a good time to do it.
More Amazing Black Friday Deals
- Best Black Friday deals
- Amazon Black Friday deals
- John Lewis Black Friday deals
- Simba Black Friday
- Oodie Black Friday
- Selfridges Black Friday
How to get a good deal on Black Friday
Here are some of our top shopping tips for getting the best deals in this year's biggest sales events:
- Do your homework Don't just rush into a purchase on Black Friday itself. Plan ahead of time what you want to buy and how it's currently priced, so that you know where the big savings are.
- Shop around The joy of Black Friday is that all the retailers are competing to offer you the best deal. Make sure you take advantage of that: compare and contrast different items or packages, and find the one that suits you.
- Start early Keep your eyes peeled for bargains in the run-up to Black Friday – the early bird catches the deal. And if you're waiting for the day itself, set your alarm and start shopping first thing so that you beat the competition.
- Don't forget the last-minute deals Alternatively, if you can hold your nerve, you'll find massive savings at the end of Cyber Monday, as retailers offer their final deals. You might find they've saved the best for last.
- Take advice That's what we're here for! If in doubt, follow our guidance for the greatest deals and how best to shop on Black Friday and Cyber Monday – and beyond!
Does Black Friday have price match guarantees?
There are a number of UK stores that promise to price-match and you can be sure they'll all be saying as much when the Black Friday event comes around.
Retailers including Currys, Boots, AO, Halfords, Wickes and Tesco all promise to refund the difference in a product if you find it cheaper elsewhere.
Notice one name conspicuous by its absence in the list above?
Read More on The Sun
Signs you're borderline alcoholic & tips to cut back as Adele admits struggle
Cadbury discontinues Christmas chocolate – but savvy shoppers find Costco dupe
In a controversial move, high-street stalwart John Lewis ditched its price match policy in February 2022 .
That's something to keep in mind if you find yourself shopping in the John Lewis Black Friday sale.
Sun Vouchers is your one-stop shop for every deal and discount code currently available from your favourite online retailers. Don’t click ‘buy’ until you’ve checked Sun Vouchers for a discount code to apply to your basket.
Source: Read Full Article