- It is considered indispensable for web development;
- Powerful ecosystem;
- Rationality in use, because you can solve a simple problem in just 5 minutes;
- Convenient user interface, because the user is presented with the activation of various buttons, filling out forms, checking the reaction to mouse clicking and hovering;
- Easy to learn syntax.
- There is no function of reading, downloading a file, which is explained by security;
- Not strict typing and a fairly free interpretation. The interpretation of data may be different, there is no possibility of timely detection of errors, which is noticed already during operation;
- There is no support for remote access, so you will not be able to use the language for network applications;
- Accessibility for scammers, because you can insert a code fragment with a virus into the scripting language, so the user will have to rely only on an antivirus program.
- The second stage is an advanced beginner, which lasts from 4 to 6 months. By this time, the student should have mastered the basic concepts and mechanisms;
- The last stage is the advanced level, which lasts from 10 to 12 months. At this stage, the programmer can read and understand the code, as well as fix all the errors.