- Michelob ULTRA Pure Gold is looking for someone to travel to five national parks in the US over the course of six months.
- Michelob will provide this person with gas money, beer, a fully equipped camper van, and $50,000, according to the job listing.
- The Chief Exploration Officer job entails capturing content for Michelob's social-media accounts.
- The deadline to apply is September 30, 2020.
- Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.
Michelob ULTRA Pure Gold is looking for a new CEO — a Chief Exploration Officer, that is.
While the job sounds dreamy enough — Michelob says the winner is meant to spend six months traveling to five of the US' most beautiful national parks to create content for its social-media accounts — it comes with a slew of extra perks.
Michelob says it will pay the Chief Exploration Officer $50,000, and provide them with a fully equipped camper van with a bathroom and shower, gas money, and, of course, loads of beer, according to the job listing.
The job description says the winner will "be tasked with capturing content while touring the country, visiting national parks and repping Michelob ULTRA Pure Gold along the way." Even better, the description says they can bring a friend or pet.
Michelob says the itinerary will include Yosemite, Sequoia, and Joshua Tree in California, Big Bend in Texas, and Saguaro in Arizona.
Applicants must be 21 or over and need a valid US driver's license to be considered, according to the listing. They should also have "an affinity" for outdoor/nature photography and/or videography, love and respect the outdoors, and be willing to hike to capture the perfect picture.
Michelob also stresses that the ideal candidate should follow guidelines from both the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and National Parks Service while traveling.
To apply, just fill out this application form to write a few words about yourself and share your various social-media handles to show off your photography skills before the September 30 deadline.
Source: Read Full Article