THOMAS COOK has released its late summer deals with cheap breaks to the likes of Greece, Malta and The Canaries.
It's a good opportunity to snap up a purse-friendly holiday for autumn or winter – with prices starting from £105 per person.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.
The holidays are all for seven nights and include accommodation and flights.
There are breaks to green list Malta and Croatia as well as amber list destinations Greece, Spain, Portugal, the Balearics and Canaries.
Prices start from £105 per person to Malta, while the Canary Islands are the most expensive destination – though still a bargain at £176 per person.
Some of the best deals are:
- Greece holidays from £115pp
- Spain Holidays from £116pp
- Portugal holidays from £126pp
- Malta holidays from £105pp
- Canary Islands holidays from £176pp
- Balearic Islands holidays from £121pp
- Croatia holidays from £148pp
There's a board basis for every kind of budget, from room-only or bed & breakfast through to self catering, half board and all inclusive.
Many of the holidays can be secured with a £39 per person deposit.
If you book with Thomas Cook you can make changes to your holiday for free and there's a money-back guarantee if your holiday has to be cancelled.
The holiday company also offers a discount on Covid tests with its partner, Randox.
This week’s best deals on holidays abroad
- First Choice slashes £100 off holidays including to Corfu, Ibiza, Tenerife
- Winter sun holidays: Where’s hot in December and January?
- Where’s hot in October and November? We’ve found short haul holidays from £202pp
- British Airways are offering up to £200 off Dubai, France and Germany holidays
- Travelzoo’s top holiday deals – UK breaks from £59 & foreign trips from £79
- Dubai holidays from £492pp as the UAE is moved from red to amber list
If you're looking for more foreign holiday inspiration, we've found cheap all inclusive holidays for this summer and there are many cheap package holidays.
For breaks in the UK, holiday parks are offering huge bargains and we've found the best UK holiday parks with children’s entertainment and the best holiday parks with outdoor pools.
We've also rounded up great deals in the UK's warmest places and found the best kid-friendly beaches and England's best family-friendly seaside towns.
This article and featured products have been independently chosen by Sun journalists. It contains links which are ads, and if you click a link and buy a product we will earn revenue.
Source: Read Full Article