ALL-INCLUSIVE holidays add an extra touch of relaxation to any holiday.
Stays on all-inclusive basis aren't the cheapest during the summer, but we found plenty of deals still available for under £600pp in July.
All-inclusive holidays are undeniably more expensive than any other kind of break, however, you won't need to spend a penny more after booking.
Plus, they are a great option if you're looking for a stress-free holiday, as everything will be taken care of and you can just relax.
Your getaway will always include breakfast, lunch and dinner – while some may even include drinks and snacks throughout the day.
Most properties will also give you unlimited access to all on-site facilities, including the pools, sports, gym and events.
read more travel deals
Best beach hols over early May bank holiday weekend – from £173pp with flights
The best Egypt summer holiday deals – with all-inclusive stays from £475pp
That being said, all-inclusive holidays don't have to cost a fortune during the peak summer season.
We rounded up the cheapest deals we've found for holidays in July, with prices starting from £350pp.
The best deals are available in popular hotspots in Spain and Turkey.
Destinations include quiet spots on mainland Spain, like Santa Susanna in Costa Brava and Costa del Sol.
Most read in Beach holidays
Cheap 4-night beach holidays in May – from £107pp including flights
Best Cyprus beach holiday deals from £205pp this spring
The 'underrated' seaside town just 3 hours from London that 'no one's heard of'
Inside all-inclusive holiday hotspot with beachside restaurants and pool bars
But you could also still bag good prices on holidays in the Balearics and Canary islands.
For instance, week-long stays in Turkey at Katre Hotel Oludeniz are available from £350pp all-inclusive.
Here are the best deals we've found in July:
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Sunpoint Family Hotel in Bodrum, Aegean Coast, Turkey – from £352pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Santa Susanna Resort Hotel in Santa Susanna, Costa Brava, Spain – from £380pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Flora Suites Hotel in Kusadasi, Aegean Coast, Turkey – from £391pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Blue Sea Montevista Hawai in Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain – from £391pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Hotel Terramar Calella in Calella, Costa Brava, Spain – from £405pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Vista Oasis Bungalows in Maspalomas, Gran Canaria, Spain – from £458pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Globales Costa Tropical in Nuevo Horizonte, Fuerteventura, Spain – from £468pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Parasol Garden in Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain – from £585pp
We also revealed the hottest destinations to visit in June and the best deals up for grabs.
If you're after a family holiday instead, we found the eight best-rated family resorts in Tenerife from £564pp this summer.
And for something closer to home, Chessington has overnight stays, park entry and breakfast from £50pp this summer.
Source: Read Full Article