THE early May bank holiday is still a few months away, so now is the best time to bag a cheap staycation.
We've rounded up the best UK breaks under £300, meaning you could grab a staycation from £8pp a night.
The early May bank holiday is on Monday, May 1, and most deals have arrivals on Friday, April 28 or Saturday, 29.
Plus, if you're trying to have a longer break, you could book these dates around the Early May Bank Holiday to get nine days off – by only taking four days of leave.
Here are the four days you'd have to book off:
- Tuesday, May 2
- Wednesday, May 3
- Thursday, May 4
- Friday, May 5
read more travel deals
Best value holiday spot for Brits is 5 hours away & the pound’s worth 73% more
Mid-week UK seaside breaks from £8pp a night – with free £40 food & drink vouchers
The biggest UK holiday companies have released new deals across the country during the early May bank holiday weekend.
Destinations included in the offers include hotspots such as Devon, Suffolk, Cornwall, and Yorkshire, to name a few.
The accommodation can sleep from two people to eight, so there are options for big families and smaller groups.
If you're not after a staycation in a cottage, caravan or lodge, we've also found hotel room deals, starting from £32 per room per night.
Most read in City breaks
The European holiday hotspot just two hours from the UK with £12.99 flights
From Nice to Budapest – here's the lowdown on Europe's best value getaways
Cheapest all-inclusive holidays to Malta this summer from £302pp
Best Jet2 spring city break deals – 3-nights B&B from £218pp
Here are the best deals we've found:
Seven-night stays departing on April 28:
- Seaview, Dorset – from £211 per stay
- Riviere Sands, Cornwall – from £219 per stay
- Combe Haven, Sussex – from £223 per stay
- Church Farm, Sussex – from £257 per stay
- Marton Mere, Blackpool – from £236 per stay
- Golden Sands, Lincolnshire – from £264 per stay
- Skegness, Lincolnshire – from £272 per stay
Three-night stays departing April 28:
- Riviere Sands, Cornwall – from £154 per stay
- Seaview, Dorest – from £169 per stay
- The Orchards, Essex – from £195 per stay
- Littlesea, Dorset – from £189 per stay
- Skegness, Lincolnshire – from £169 per stay
- Caister-on-Sea, Norfolk – from £180 per stay
Three nights departing April 28:
- Kent, Essex and Suffolk – from £209 per stay
- Cornwall – from £229 per stay
- Yorkshire, Devon and Sussex – from £289 per stay
Two nights departing April 30:
- Tattershall Lakes, Lincolnshire – from £192 per stay
- Sandy Balls, New Forest – from £290 per stay
- Cleethorpes Pearl, Lincolnshire – from £192 per stay
- Mill Rhyte, Hampshire – from £289 per stay
- Three nights departing April 29 in Somerset, North Wales, Lincolnshire, Devon and Cornwall – from £129 per stay
Cottages.com and Sykes Cottages have many three-night stays across the country, departing on Friday, April 28, with prices from £184 per stay.
If you'd rather stay in a hotel, Premier Inn offers rooms from £42.50 per room per night – including family rooms.
While Travelodge has deals from £32 per room per night across the country.
For more staycation ideas, Haven has May half-term seaside holidays from £8pp a night.
Read More on The Sun
I’m a supermarket expert & there’s 7 types of customers we hate – don’t fall foul
I decided to get chin fat dissolving injections – but I look like Peter Griffin
We also found cheap UK seaside breaks from £10pp a night during school summer holidays.
We've also found the best-rated hotels with waterparks in the Algarve on TripAdvisor, with one-week holidays from £556pp.
Source: Read Full Article