STILL looking for a family-friendly holiday this summer?
Jet2 Holidays has one million free child places and £50 off per person this summer – with holidays starting from £31pp a night.
If you click on a link in this piece, we may earn affiliate revenue.
Families can save hundreds of pounds on their chosen location, from all-inclusive to self-catering and half-board places.
The resorts included in the kids' free offer are baby and toddler friendly.
Most of them also have children’s pools, entertainment and hotel-run kids’ clubs – meaning the adults can get some time to relax by themselves too.
In addition, Jet2 includes a complimentary pushchair carriage and family-friendly flight hours.
All you have to do to bag one of the million free child places up for grabs is pick a date that suit you, choose a hotel and book your holiday.
- Book here
The biggest bargain we've found is in Algarve, with 7-night stays at Colina Village costing from £870 for a family of four – working out at £31pp a night.
Here are the best deals we've found for departures in July, including a free child place:
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Turbo Club Apartments Maspalomas, Gran Canaria, departing from Leeds Bradford – from £1,499 per stay
- 7 nights all-inclusive at BelleVue Bonita and Club Alcudia, Majorca, departing from Manchester – from £1,999 per stay
- 7 nights self-catering at Paraiso 10 Apartments Benidorm, Costa Blanca, departing from East Midlands – from £1,254 per stay
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Sahra Su Holiday Village & Spa, Dalaman Area, Turkey – from £1,999 per stay
For a late summer holiday, we've also rounded up the best deals with free child places in August:
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Melissa Gardens Side, Antalya Area, Turkey, departing from Edinburgh – from £1,287 per stay
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Club Hotel Drago Park Costa Calma, Fuerteventura, departing from East Midlands – from £1,999 per stay
- 7 nights all-inclusive at htop Calella Palace & Spa, Costa Barcelona, Costa Brava, departing from Leeds Bradford – from £2,198 per stay
Water parks are always a great addition to any family holiday, so we've also found the best deals on hotels with water parks for this summer:
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Sol Nessebar Resort, Bourgas Area, Bulgaria, departing from Leeds Bradford – from £1,999 per stay
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Panthea Holiday Village, Ayia Napa, Cyprus, departing from Manchester – from £2,799 per stay
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Club Mac Alcudia Resort & Waterpark, Majorca, departing from Bristol – from £2,699 per stay
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Orka Lotus Beach, Dalaman Area, Turkey, departing from Edinburgh – from £2,299 per stay
Most read in Beach holidays
Cheap all-inclusive hols from £48pp a night in June – including Spain & Turkey
Cheap payday deals with holidays from under £250pp this summer
Flash sale has £70 off Sunny Beach hols – half board & flights from £42pp a night
Cheapest all-inclusive Turkey hols – from £44pp a night in June & July
Prices are based on two adults and two children travelling together and sharing accommodation.
You can secure your ideal family with a £60pp deposit and set up an interest-free monthly payment plan toward your outstanding balance.
Departures are available from ten UK airports direct to 70 destinations.
The holiday packages include 22kg of hold baggage and 10kg of hand luggage per person and shared resort transfers.
Your trip is also ATOL, and ABTA protected, meaning you won’t need to worry about cancellations or changes.
Read More on The Sun
BGT fans slam final as a ‘fix’ after ‘professional’ comic wins show
Thousands on Universal Credit WON’T get £650 payment due to loophole
We have found the cheapest all-inclusive hols from £48pp a night in June.
For a staycation instead, Park Holidays has a flash sale with UK holidays from £4pp a night.
Source: Read Full Article