IF you'd like to plan a late summer staycation, Haven has hundreds of holidays available for under £100 per stay this September.
The bargain breaks cost from £49 for four nights, which works out at £3pp a night when sharing with four.
The holiday company has more than 35 parks across Britain, including popular hotspots in Sussex, Dorset, Kent, Essex, Wales, and Scotland.
The biggest bargain we've found is at Allhallows in Kent, with four nights in a caravan costing from £49 per stay.
The deal works out at just over £3pp a night for a family of four.
The £49 holidays are extremely popular, and there are only a few left, so you'll have to be quick to snap up the cheapest prices.
read more travel deals
Affordable holiday resorts in Bulgaria with 1-week beach hols from £286pp
Cheap Easter breaks flash sale with stays from £7pp a night – but be quick
- Check out the September holiday deals at Haven here
Most of the holidays can also be booked with a £30 deposit.
To make it even better, from this month until November, kids eat for £1 every day.
The £1 offer is available when a main adult meal is purchased in the same transaction after 9am.
Most read in Family
Parents love the clever travel item that makes holidaying with kids far easier
The cheap kid-friendly staycations where kids eat FREE – from £6pp a night
Stay in a treehouse this spring – we round up the best deals from £17pp a night
Legoland hotel stay from £65pp in school summer hols – with park ticket & freebie
From Monday to Friday, some parks will also have two breakfast rolls with two hot drinks, including unlimited tea or coffee, for £9.99.
Here are the best deals we've found on late summer holidays in September:
- Four nights at Thorpe Park, Lincolnshire – from £56 per stay
- Four nights at Combe Haven, Sussex – from £59 per stay
- Four nights at Church Farm, Sussex – from £63 per stay
- Four nights at Caister-on-Sea, Norfolk – from £64 per stay
- Four nights at Golden Sands, Lincolnshire – from £64 per stay
- Four nights at Blue Dolphin, Yorkshire – from £65 per stay
- Four nights at Cala Gran, Blackpool – from £79 per stay
- Four nights at Wild Duck, Norfolk – from £79 per stay
- Four nights at The Orchards, Essex – from £79 per stay
- Four nights at Quay West, South Wales – from £84 per stay
- Four nights at Presthaven, North Wales – from £82 per stay
- Four nights at Thronwick Bay, Yorkshire – from £85 per stay
- Four nights at Seaview, Dorset – from £87 per stay
The holidays are available with Haven's 'Hideaway' option.
They come with self-contained accommodation and access to Haven's onsite restaurants, takeaways, and shops, allowing guests to dine out if desired.
Alternatively, the 'Haven' package is available at an extra cost, which gives you access to all of Haven's amenities, including day and night-time entertainment, restaurants, swimming pools, and sports like bungee trampolining and go-karting.
This year, there will be plenty of entertainment for grown-ups, too – with a carnival evening show, 'rave it up' shows with music from the nineties and noughties and beach ball bingo sessions.
Thirty-three holiday parks are dog-friendly, with four offering bespoke Bark Yards specifically built for your pet.
Prices correct at the time of publication.
We've also found cheap kid-friendly staycations where kids eat FREE from £6pp a night.
Read More on The Sun
I did weekly shop at M&S and found 14 items cheaper or same price as Aldi & Lidl
I transformed my council house kitchen with cheap buys from Wilko & B&M…it’s so posh
Or, for a fun-filled staycation, Legoland has overnight stays from £65pp in school summer holidays, with park tickets and freebies.
And if you're willing to travel further, you could get Disneyland Paris tickets from £69pp with a free Disney+ subscription and freebies.
Source: Read Full Article