Woman with biggest lips in the world is getting an even bigger pout for Christmas in hope that 27th injection will help her look like a Bratz doll
- Andrea Ivanova, 24, from Sofia, Bulgaria wants to look like a Bratz doll
- She recently underwent a face lengthening and contouring procedure for £500
- Many men on social media write to her offering her money and trips abroad
- Her 8,828 Instagram followers are constantly championing her ginormous pout
A woman with the ‘biggest lips in the world’ is further enhancing her pout this Christmas by getting her lips injected for the 27th time.
Andrea Ivanova, 24, from Sofia, Bulgaria hopes the injections will help her look more like a Bratz doll.
Bigger lips aren’t the only part of the makeover – Andrea recently paid a visit to her doctor for a face lengthening and contouring procedure in order to alter the shape of her chin and jawline, costing her around £500.
Her next steps towards resembling a Bratz doll include more plastic surgery to shape and enlarge her cheekbones.
Andrea’s large lips haven’t only increased her self confidence, they’ve also caught the attention of thousands of instagram users as she frequently posts updates on her unique look to her 8,828 followers.
Living large: Andrea has undergone 26 lip filler procedures, but this Christmas she wants to look exactly like a Bratz doll. Left: Andrea’s natural lips before she started having injections
Andrea’s large lips haven’t only increased her self confidence, they’ve also caught the attention of thousands of instagram users as she frequently posts updates on her unique look to her 8,828 followers
As well as her lip injections, Andrea has also had surgery to change the shape of her face so that she can look more like a doll
The 24-year-old has a following of 8,828 followers on Instagram that write to her complimenting her pout
Andrea said: ‘Many men from all over the world write to me on my social media networks offering me money, trips and inviting me to meetings all the time.’
Despite getting so many injections, which cost around £200 each time, Andrea isn’t worried about her lips one day ‘bursting.’
‘I like them a lot and feel much better with my lips.’
‘Very soon I will do the new procedures for lip and cheek augmentation too,’ she said.
Despite getting so many injections, which cost around £200 each time, Andrea isn’t worried about her lips one day ‘bursting’
The Instagram model admits that her looks attract a lot of attention and she’s constantly getting invitations from men to travel with them
Plump pout! Andrea says that her fans often ask her if she can make her lips even bigger and she’s happy to oblige, with another procedure planned head of Christmas
She isn’t worried about her lips one day bursting despite getting so many injections which coast around £200 each time, totalling up to around £5,200
Andrea’s fans are very complimentary of her appearance in the comments of her various instagram posts with many encouraging the cosmetic procedures.
One person commented: ‘When will you plum them more?’
‘My favourite lips,’ another user said.
Andrea, pictured left before she started having filler, said her final goal for her lips is to resemble the Bratz dolls. She recently paid a visit to her doctor for a face lengthening and contouring procedure costing her around £500
Another comment said: ‘You are gorgeous, a total babe!’
‘Worlds best lips,’ someone else said.
Another fan of the look commented: ‘Fantastic? I would love to be the man who has the honour to have wonderful dinner with you…let me know…’
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BE WARY OF WHEN GETTING LIP FILLERS?
Lip fillers are usually made of hyaluronic acid, which is a naturally occurring substance found in the skin and other bodily tissues.
Hyaluronic acid injections are generally safe but can cause redness, swelling, bruising, itching and tenderness at and around the site of the injection.
Side effects may affect people differently and should be discussed with a specialist before the injections are done.
If someone gets cold sores it can trigger an outbreak, and the injections may not be suitable for people who are at risk of keloid scarring – when scars become large and grow out of control.
Lip fillers can get infected when:
1. Unregulated cheap products are used which cause a reaction with the tissue leading to a secondary infection
2. When treatment occurs in unsanitary conditions like the back of a gym or a patients sofa.
3. When there’s poor aftercare for example use of make up immediately after treatment.
4. Syringes are shared. This is poor practice but common in areas where people want to minimise cost by sharing syringes between patient.
How to get safe lip fillers:
1. As per NHS England advice ensure your practitioner is a registered medical professional.
2. Ensure treatment is within a clean clinical environment such as a clinic.
3. Check you practitioner had the appropriate insurance and is experienced at the procedure and treating complications.
4. Always ensure you have a follow up appointment available to you as part of your treatment.
5. Adhere to aftercare and ensure you have emergency contacts for your practitioner.
Sources: Save Face and NHS
Source: Read Full Article