REVOLUT is an e-money institution that’s taken the UK by storm since 2015 due to its convenience, low exchange rates and lack of restrictions.
The app and card-based system is a popular way to keep your funds safe when gambling online. There are several Revolut betting sites and Revolut bookmakers to choose from, but not all of them are great places to play.
Top 3 online bookmakers that accept Revolut
- William Hill
- Paddy Power
A top betting company is more than just a logo and a set of wagering odds. It must offer customers value-led promotions, a solid welcome bonus, fantastic games, a reliable payment system, and the opportunity for big wins on each bet. This article answers all your questions to help you make the right decision when choosing Revolut as one of your deposit methods.
How we ranked the Revolut betting sites: Our criteria
If you’re based in the UK (or anywhere else in Europe), then finding Revolut betting sites shouldn’t be a problem. Finding the best Revolut site is another matter altogether. The key to zoning in on the best site is to look out for three main factors. If you find one that fulfills the checklist, then you can feel safe in the knowledge that it's a good place to play. But fair warning: if you’re looking for perfection, then you’ll be on the hunt for a long time! Here’s our ranking technique to source an excellent Revolut betting site or sportsbook:
- Reputation and customer service – Make sure your data and cash are always safe by choosing an established and secure sportsbook. Our goal is to make sure you have a pleasant (and ideally profitable) gambling experience. That’s why we check out reviews from real users to learn about complaints and issues. Problems are unavoidable, but other times it’s a sign of a risky site.
- Games content – Enjoying the luxury of choice is one of the main reasons for gambling online. Your chosen betting site should have a healthy sports betting selection including football, horse racing, tennis, rugby, cricket, and more. Many top sites also treat players to casino games that come with free spins, casino bonuses, and more.
- Payment options – A site that’s partnered with several well-known payment options is usually one you can trust with your money. That’s because each payment method requires the site to provide an account of its legal process. Only make cash deposits at sites that host top banking options like Revolut, Neteller, Skrill, PayPal, and Trustly.
- Bonuses and promos – Get the most out of every deposit by tacking on a sportsbook or casino bonus. A promotion, bonus, and deposit bonus can help you to make your cash stretch further, adding even more excitement to games and sporting events. But before you can get to the withdrawable bet settlement, you’ll need to meet unavailable wagering requirements. If these are too high, then you can be sure the site isn’t one of the best.s
Everything you need to know about the best Revolut bookies
When it comes to choosing the best Revolut betting site, you’ll be spoilt for choice. It took us a while to comb through all the gambling operators out there, but we lined up a special selection of real money sportsbooks and casinos, packed with promotions, top customer service, and plenty of choices when you’re ready to bet.
If you’re looking for a long-standing sportsbook that sends winnings to more payment methods than any other bookmaker, bet365 should score high on your list. It’s been in the gambling industry for a while, offering coverage of everything from the Premier League to the NFL and NHL to the Champions League, so you’re guaranteed a great result.
- Every payment option is available
- Every betting market on offer
- Various promos for sports and casino
- Site could use some renovation
- Not the strongest loyalty scheme
From a high street bookie with hundreds of branches to an online sportsbook, William Hill has made some great strides over the decades. The years passed successfully, and millions of bet settlements later, it’s still going strong. Horse racing, football, NBA, and every other sport – Will Hill has got your back.
- Great horse racing odds
- Plenty of sports betting options
- Great promo products throughout
- The site often feels a little cluttered
- Payment systems are slow at times
Along with the other big gambling names, Paddy Power sponsors numerous sporting events. It entices bettors with a generous promotion and bonus package, in addition to free spins and generous odds. All in all, it’s a great location for real money bets.
- Great cashback offer
- High-functioning iOS and android app
- Live-streaming of football games
- UK sports markets are the majority
- The site has too many flashy banners
Similar to Betfair and Unibet, the Betway team has been doling out wins to UK customers since 2005, and it’s still going strong. The majority of bettors in online guides report having an excellent experience with this bookmaker, particularly because it’s stocked with sports from all over the world.
- Exciting free bets loyalty program
- Great features for sports bets, including insurance
- Simple registration process
- Slow customer support
- Newer, less established site
If horse racing and football are your bag, then Tote is the place to sign up. You’ll get access to the best racing odds and betting styles in the UK. When it comes to betting styles, your primary option at Tote will be betting on pools of all sizes.
- The loyalty program is great
- Strong social responsibility
- Flexible betting options
- Tote is restricted to just horse racing and football betting
- You can only place pool bets on this site
kwiff might be newer, but it’s making a scene with exciting and unique betting features, and an endless list of sports markets. You can generate winnings through both the sportsbook and the well-stocked casino. kwiff is a playground for modern gamblers.
- Fantastic promos like supercharged odds and surprise bets
- App-focused for iOS and android
- Cashback and bet credits on offer
- No live streaming options
- Customer support in multiple languages
BetVictor has been delighting customers since 1946, and today it continues that trend with a series of promotions, and events for both sports betting and casino. It’s home to slot spins, in-play betting, table games and so much more under one roof.
- One of the most generous welcome bonuses around
- Very reasonable wagering requirements
- Clean site interface
- The lack of esports can be an inconvenience
- Live chat only in English
Betfred began as a single betting shop in the UK. But today, Betfred online has everything – sports, virtual sports, casino, live casino, bingo, poker, and even tote pools. Self-styled as a no-frill and no-nonsense bookmaker, it’s a site designed with the UK bettor in mind.
- Houses every betting option under one roof
- Good sports betting features
- Exciting live casino games
- Sometimes it spreads itself too thin
- Some things are a little too UK specific
Yet another UK highstreet brand that made a very successful transition online, Coral relies on the comfort of a familiar name to keep players loyal. Football, tennis, horse racing, boxing, darts, cricket, rugby league, rugby union, we could go on and on – you’ll find it all at Coral.
- Reliable and long-standing reputation
- Huge range of sports betting markets
- Well-stocked casino game library if you fancy a change
- There are better welcome bonuses around
- Odds could be improved
Spreadex is focused entirely on financial trading and sports betting, so forget about free spins and blackjack. The number of gambling options might be limited, but Spreadex makes up for it with a fantastic interface on the site and app and a competitive welcome offer.
- Top-notch site and app
- Great welcome bonus
- Original features and promos
- It’s only sports and finance with no casino options
- Usage can be confusing
Statistics – Top 10 fast facts about Revolut
- Revolut is everywhere. There are currently over 50 Revolut betting sites available online.
- Bonus cash awaits. The average Revolut betting site offers a welcome bonus of 100% up to £100.
- You only need £10 to get started. The average minimum deposit for a Revolut betting site is £10.
- Withdrawal limits are low. The average minimum withdrawal for a Revolut betting site is £20.
- Bet on football. The average Revolut betting site offers odds of 1.50 on football matches.
- Bet on horse racing. The average Revolut betting site offers odds of 1.60 on horse racing events.
- Bet on tennis. The average Revolut betting site offers odds of 2.00 on tennis matches.
- Bet on over 90% of global sports. The average Revolut betting site offers cash out on over 90% of all sporting events.
- Watch the action live. The average Revolut betting site offers live streaming on over 50% of all sporting events.
- Revolut teams up with quality sites. The average Revolut betting site has a customer satisfaction rating of 4.5/5.
What is Revolut and how does it work?
Revolut launched in Europe in 2015, offering the general public a completely new way to have a relationship with money. It was highly successful, gathering more users every day until it grew to become Revolut Bank. And that’s exactly what it is; a bank account entirely managed through an app, with no offices or people to call. Revolut offers a huge range of banking services, and it’s a particularly useful service for bettors who want to gamble safely online.
If you’re ready to sign up to Revolut, all you have to do is visit the app store or Google Play Store on your iOS or Android device. Download the Revolut mobile app and fill out your details. This will create your digital debit card and you’ll be instantly ready to make fund transfers onto the app. A few days later, you’ll also receive a physical debit card by post.
All Revolut accounts are powered by either Visa or MasterCard, depending on where you’re located. UK customers can get either of these brands. Once you’ve chosen your online sportsbook or casino site, all you have to do is visit the cashier and use your Revolut card details just as you would with regular debit cards or credit cards. Your Revolut mobile app will give you instant access to all your transaction information, track your spending, and notify you when withdrawals reach your account.
What are the benefits of using Revolut?
If you compare Revolut to traditional banks, the list of advantages of the digital bank is astonishing. And because the bank was born to be operated solely through an app, it will continue to develop miles ahead of its budding competitor platforms. Here's an overview of some advantages:
- Revolut is cutting edge, allowing players to transact with cryptocurrencies directly through the app.
- You can exchange currencies at a competitive exchange rate in seconds, meaning you’ll never get hit by unexpected currency conversion fees.
- The vendor/merchant/gambling site never has access to your full cash balance, only the money you transfer into your Revolut account.
- Another advantage is that Revolut comes with built-in responsible gaming tools. Gambling Block can be engaged to allow Revolut to automatically block card payments related to betting.
What are the disadvantages of using Revolut?
As with all payment methods, Revolut comes with its own set of limitations. This doesn’t make it a bad option. In fact, it’s one of the best options out there, but you should be fully aware of what you can and can’t do with your Revolut card.
- Revolut credit cards don’t exist, you can only get a debit card.
- Some bookmakers won’t allow you to deposit directly with Revolut, so you’ll need to use the card to transfer cash to another e-Wallet like PayPal or Neteller. But the majority of sportsbooks accept them.
- It's popular in the UK, France, Lithuania, and Australia but not available in countries like the USA, India, and South Africa yet, although you can still transfer money. Check their site for an updated country list.
Are there any fees for using Revolut?
When it comes to depositing and withdrawing at an online bookmaker, Revolut acts just like any other debit card. As it runs on either Visa or MasterCard, you should never be charged any extra fees. Any extra charges you might encounter come from the merchant's side. The only fees Revolut ever charges are when you reach your physical cash withdrawal limit at ATMs.
In fact, Revolut’s debit card is way cheaper than almost all other bank cards, which tend to tack on transaction fees at any possible moment. There was a period when Revolut was banned from affecting transactions on gambling websites, until it proved that no customer could add money using a credit card.
What is the minimum you have to deposit when using Revolut?
Revolut doesn’t set any limits on how much or how little cash you want to transfer into your banking app. On the other hand, when it comes to adding funds to your casino or sportsbook account, you’re guaranteed to run into a minimum deposit requirement. This is usually set at £10 per transaction, but there are some sites that require you to part with more cash. As a general rule, any bookmaker that requests you deposit more than a minimum amount of £20 isn’t worth bothering with.
What is the minimum withdrawal with Revolut?
As is the case with deposits, there’s no minimum requirement set on withdrawals to your Revolut account. E-wallets like these are open to even a tiny bank transfer, allowing users to even send a few pennies to one another. Customers and bettors will only face resistance from bookmakers and casino sites, who require every user to reach a min withdrawal limit before transferring cash out of the gambling account. At most reputable sites, this is set at £10, but several others will set it at £20 or more.
Is it safe to bet online with Revolut?
You’re bound to have some security concerns when it comes to joining an institution that asks for your name, phone number, email address, date of birth, a copy of your passport or identity docs, your card information, and even a selfie. Bank transfers to individuals and gambling transactions to a gambling business have never been easier. Multiple devices support the Revolut app and platform, and you can even transfer cryptocurrency to other punters or crypto sites. The perks are endless and the risk is extremely low.
What are the alternatives to Revolut?
Revolut has frequently been described as being the best fee-free of all digital banking apps in the world. It's the opposite of American Express or Maestro cards, which are often rejected at gambling sites. But if you're still not sure about Revolut, you can choose from alternative options, for example:
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry, or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
Source: Read Full Article