Rachael Ray shared on Sunday never-before-seen footage of her Lake Luzerne home after it caught on fire last month.
In the brief clip posted to social media, Ray, 52, revealed the remnants of what was once her bedroom and her library. It didn’t look like any of it was salvageable.
Ray will be sharing a full tour on her eponymous talk show Monday morning.
State officials announced at the end of August that the fire began accidentally in a chimney.
The blaze heavily damaged the roof and second floor of the celebrity chef’s home, which sits about 50 miles north of Albany. The first floor sustained water damage, but her self-described dream kitchen was spared.
Ray had been producing live cooking segments for her daytime talk show during the pandemic from the upstate home with the help of her husband, John Cusimano.
Share this article:
Source: Read Full Article