Parents who want to stock up on bits and bobs for their baby or toddler will love the latest sale at Lidl .
The German retailer is bringing back its popular baby and toddler event on January 16 (today).
Lidl is known for offering some incredible bargains, but the supermarket will slash even more prices for its baby sale.
From feeding essentials to push chairs, the supermarket giant is including plenty of items for parents to choose from.
And the best thing is that prices start from only £2.49 – perfect for those looking for some great savings this month.
You can now buy a hoodie blanket made from fleece – and it feels like a 'giant hug'
10 things Morrisons employees wish they could tell you – including 'worst customers'
The sale includes discounts on brands like Tommee Tippee, My Babiie and Kinderkraft.
Parents who love a bargain can pick up a stroller rocker for £29.99, down from £39.99, a travel cot for £29.99, down from £49.99 and a video monitor for £44.99, down from £79.99.
One of the cheapest items in the Lidl sale are Tommee Tippee’s Heat-Sensing Spoons and Roll and Go Bib – which are both priced at £2.49.
Here are our top picks for Lidl’s Baby Event:
- Motorola Video Baby Monitor | now £44.99 down from £79.99
- Kinderkraft Neste Baby Cot | now £79.99 down from £99
- Ingenuity Soothe n’ Delight Portable Swing | now £54.99 down from £54.99
- Tommee Tippee Groclock | now £19.99 down from £34.99
- Chicco Pocket Snack High Chair | now £19.99 down from £30
- Summer Infant Slumber Buddies | now £11.99 down from £19.99
- Tommee Tippee Easy Scoop Feeding Bowls | now £3.99 down from £3.99
- Baby Stroller Rocker | now £29.99 down from £39.99
- Tommee Tippee Coloured Closer to Nature Bottles 4 pack | now £7.99 down from £21.99
- My Babiie Travel Cot | now £29.99 down from £49.99
Source: Read Full Article