BUY any of these gifts this Christmas and you will also be doing your bit for a good cause.
Whether you are treating the man, woman or kids in your life, or just need a few stocking fillers, proceeds from sales will go to charity. This year, they are in dire need of money, as the pandemic has hit hard. From toys to tech, Katy Docherty brings you lots to choose from . . .
- Disney Store Mickey Mouse Vintage Christmas Soft Toy, £27.50 – buy here
Disney gives 25 per cent of proceeds to Make-a-Wish, to grant wishes for critically ill kids. See shopdisney.co.uk.
- Favorina Decorate Your Own Tree Decorations Kit, £3.99 – buy here
Fun for the kids and 75p goes to the NSPCC to prevent child abuse. Available in Lidl.
- Baked Good By Callum Brownies, £15 – buy here
Made at Café Domenica, Brighton, and each sale helps the charity get more people with learning disabilities into work. See teamdomenica. com/shop.
- Tree Kit: Grow a Tree and We’ll Plant 10 More, £6.50 – buy here
Buy a kit and Forest Nation will plant ten trees. See etsy.com/uk.
- Barnardo’s Kidsmas Charm Bracelet, £20 – buy here
Buy one and £2 goes to we.org for education projects for needy kids. See shop.barnardos.org.uk.
- Orang Utan Sumatran Fresh Ground Coffee – £3.75 – buy here
For each kilo sold, 50p goes to the Sumatran Orangutan Conservation Programme. Available from Waitrose and ocado.com.
- Batiste Dry Shampoo, £2.99 – buy here
This special-edition treat comes in Fresh and Pineapple scents and, if that’s not sweet enough, 40p from every can goes to NHS Charities Together. Available at Boots and Superdrug.
- North Pole Novelties Co. Scented Hand Lotion, £1.49 – buy here
Keep hands silky-soft while funding cancer research. See giftshop.cancerresearchuk.org.
- Handibac Very Vanilla Hand Sanitiser, £10 – buy here
For every refillable hand sanitiser kit sold, Handibac will donate another to doctors, nurses, teachers and ambulance crews. See handibac.com.
- OceanTee Bamboo Tees, 40-pack, £3.99 – buy here
Eco-friendly OceanTee gives 25 per cent of proceeds from sales of these sustainably sourced golf tees to the Marine Conservation Society and Surfers Against Sewage. See americangolf.co.uk.
- Bluebella Face Mask, £12 – buy here
The lingerie brand is giving all profits from these stylish items to domestic violence charity Chayn. See bluebella.com.
- Y.O.U Underwear bralette, £28 and boy shorts, £14 – buy here
For each item you buy, two are donated to the charity Smalls for All, who distribute underwear in Africa and the UK. See youunderwear.com.
- Unicef #Bake For Syria recipe book, £25 – buy here
Proceeds benefit Unicef UK’s Syria Emergency Fund. See market.unicef.org.uk.
- Avon Speak Out Perfectly Matte lipstick, £6 – buy here
Half of proceeds go to Refuge and Women’s Aid.
- Teddy’s Wish Tea gift box, £28.99 – buy here
This gift box contains a reusable mug, teabags and triple-choc chunk biscuits. Proceeds go to help research into Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS). Buy from dontbuyherflowers.com.
- Manchester United Remington colour cut clipper, £22 – buy here
Remington has teamed up with Man United on a range of grooming products. Ten per cent from every sale will go to the Manchester United Foundation to help young people in local communities. See store.manutd.com.
- Brewgooder Panto In A Box, £20.20 – buy here
These four limited-edition beers will raise money for the Theatre Artists Fund which is supporting actors out of work because of the pandemic. See brewgooder.com.
- Amazon Echo, £89.99 – buy here
For each limited-edition red Echo sold, Amazon will give £10 to the Global Fund to support Covid-19 and HIV/Aids work in sub-Saharan Africa. See amazon.co.uk.
- The ocean box socks, £22 – buy here
Wild socks are selling this trio of toe-warmers to save threatened coral reefs, whale sharks and sea turtles. Dive in at wildsocks.co.uk.
- Raise The Woof! vinyl single, £10 – buy here
Every penny from this toe-tapping track designed for dogs will see all sales go towards men’s mental health charity Dogs & Dudes. Find it at tails.com.
GOT a story? RING The Sun on 0207 782 4104 or WHATSAPP on 07423720250 or EMAIL [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article