The Europa League sees Man United, Arsenal and Leicester all hoping to join Spurs in the last 16.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side boast a 4-0 aggregate advantage over Real Sociedad while the Gunners and the Foxes are both level heading into the second leg.
All the English sides are at home tonight and will hoping to finish the job.
Arsenal drew 1-1 against Benfica in the first leg while Leicester drew 0-0 with Slavia Prague, meaning it’s all to play for in both ties.
Betway: New customers get free £10
Stake £10 with Betway and get another £10 free CLAIM HERE*
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to Dream Team. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Arsenal vs Benfica (5.55pm)
Arsenal are currently 11 points off the top four in the league – making the Europa League their best chance of qualifying for the Champions League next season.
- Bukayo Saka to score and Arsenal to win – 4/1
- Both teams to score in the first half – 4/1
- Pierre-Eemrick Aubameyang to score 2 or more goals – 13/2
- Arsenal to win 2-1 – 8/1
- Benfica to win 2-0 – 22/1
Man United vs Real Sociedad (8pm)
Man United have one foot in the last 16 after hammering Real Sociedad 4-0 in the away leg.
Solskjaer will be eyeing his first piece of silverware as Red Devils boss after they lost in the semi-finals last year.
- Man United to win 3-0, 3-1 or 3-2 – 6/1
- Dan James to score anytime and Man United to win – 5/1
- Bruno Fernandes to score 2 or more goals – 8/1
- Man United win 3-0 – 18/1
Leicester vs Slavia Prague (8pm)
The Foxes will face another tough test against Slavia Prague as they continue to balance their fight at the top of the Premier League and Europa League commitments.
Brendan Rodgers will hope the home advantage will help his side progress in what is a tricky last-32 tie.
- Youri Tielemans to score and Leicester to win – 5/1
- Harvey Barnes to score 2 or more goals – 9/1
- Slavia Prague to win to nil – 9/1
- Leicester to win 3-0 – 11/1
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
– Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
– Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
– Never chase their losses
– Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
– Gamcare- www.gamcare.org.uk
– Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
Source: Read Full Article