You can get your hands on some of alcohol infused range now, whilst some of it will become available throughout the festive season.
For a mince pie with a bit of a twist, you can't go wrong with Aldi's sloe gin mince tarts which come in a buttery pastry and topped with flaked almonds.
These are available to buy for £2.49 and there'll be plenty to go around as you 6 tarts inside a pack.
We've also spotted gourmet marshmallows which come in three different flavours for £2.49 a pack.
The delicious sounding flavours include prosecco & raspberry, gin & rhubarb or espresso martini.
And for a guaranteed crowd pleaser there's also a Christmas pudding that comes with a bottled of salted caramel vodka to pour over the top for £6.99 – that's one we definitely can't wait to try.
Aldi Alcohol Infused Christmas Range
These are the sweet options you can buy:
- Sloe gin mince tarts, on sale now for £2.49
- Gourment marshmallows infused with prosecco & raspberry, gin & rhubarb or espresso martini, on sale now for £2.49
- Salted caramel vodka Christmas pudding, on sale now for £6.99
- Ice cream with a core of espresso martini, brandy butter or gingerbread, on sale now for £2.49
- Whisky or gin chocolates, on sale now for £2.99
These are savoury options on offer:
- Prosecco, cranberry and orange smoked side of salmon, on sale now for £10.99
- Whisky smoked salmon, on sale now for £2.99
- Wensleydale with cranberry & sloe gin, rum, raisin & salted caramel fudge, on sale November 30 for £3.59
- Mature cheddar with whisky, on sale November 30 for £3.59
There's also a range of savoury options including Wensleydale cheese made with cranberry & sloe gin and rum, raisin & salted caramel for £3.59 or for something a bit stronger, a mature cheddar made with whisky for the same price.
And if you like a glass of fizz as your chosen tipple, there's salmon smoked with cranberry, orange and prosecco for £2.49.
If you're looking for more boozy treats, the bargain supermarket is also selling a wine advent calendar from November 4.
For £49.99 you'll get 24 mini bottles of red wine, white wine and even a couple bottles of fizz.
We've also rounded up the top alcoholic advent calendars for this year and seen which ones give you the most value for money.
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online Money team? Email us at [email protected] or call 0207 78 24516. Don't forget to join the Sun Money's Facebook group for the latest bargains and money-saving advice.
Source: Read Full Article