Sometimes you want dessert and you want it fast.
Luckily, Instagram baker Eloise Head has plenty of quick recipes and this latest treat looks delicious.
On her FitWaffleKitchen page, she reveals how to make Nutella and Oreo mini cheesecakes in just 20 minutes.
All you need is butter, icing sugar, cream cheese, thickened cream plus the hazelnut spread and a packet of the biscuits.
Because they’re so small, you can set them in under half an hour in the freezer.
To get the shape, you’ll need a muffin tray and some paper cases to stop them sticking.
You should have enough of the mix to make 12 cheesecakes.
For the base
200g Oreos, finely crushed
60g Unsalted butter, melted
For the cheesecake
200ml thickened cream, cold
400g cream cheese
100g icing sugar
For the topping
Oreo halves and Oreo crumbs
1. Crush 200g of Oreos in a food processor, then mix the crumbs with 60g of melted butter.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk 200ml of cold, thickened cream until stiff peaks have formed across the top.
3. Using another bowl, mix 400g of cream cheese with 100g of icing sugar and 120g of Nutella, then whisk until combined.
4. Fold in the whipped cream, stirring gently until just combined before setting the filling aside.
5. To assemble the cakes, press the buttery biscuits firmly into the bottom of muffin cases slotted inside a baking tray, then top each one with a generous dollop of filling.
6. Smooth tops with the back of a spoon and leave the cakes in the freezer for 20 minutes before spooning on melted Nutella and half an Oreo biscuit.
Do you have a story to share?
Get in touch by emailing [email protected].
Source: Read Full Article