But where does Noel Fielding get his incredible shirts from, and how much do they cost? Here's what we know…
The veggie nice shirt
Noel's bold shirt with the tomatoes on sent fans in a frenzy last season, and everyone was wondering where it was from.
The very fitting for 'Italian week' shirt was a vintage Zenzo piece from site Farfetch, and sadly it's now sold out.
His royal blue and pink smiley face shirt was also a wild piece he donned for the last season.
The shirt was from American site Lazy Oaf, and it's actually from the woman's section.
Unfortunately, it is also sold out as it was old stock.
Bird is the word
- Raven silk shirt, Silken Favours, £275, buy now
One of his most iconic shirts is the one he wore for the first episode of the re-boot.
It was this silky shirt covered in ravens, which is another women's shirt… but he rocks it.
It's from Silken Favours and is still available on their site, however, it isn't cheap at £275.
Another interesting choice was this delicious pastel shirt from Lazy Oaf.
It's once again a women's shirt, and features a selection of cakes and ice creams on a pastel pink background.
This is also old collection, so we can't get our hands on it anymore.
Humpty dumpty sat on a wall
- Lazy Oaf Brick Scribble Shirt, Dollskill.com, £16.15, buy now
The most talked-about shirt of the moment is the pink blue and white 'humpty dumpty' shirt that Noel wore on the first episode of his second season.
The very wacky shirt is unsurprisingly from his fave place.. Lazy Oaf, and it's still listed on a US stockist site, Dollskill.
It's even been reduced from its sky high price to £16!
A couple other options…
If you're keen for Noel's wacky shirt style, here are a few options that are currently available online in the UK.
- Yellow scribble shirt, ASOS, £32, buy now
- Blue stripe shirt, Pull&Bear, £15.99, buy now
- Snake print shirt, River Island, £28, buy now
- Black tribal shirt, Pull&Bear, £15.99, buy now
- Blue western aztec print shirt, ASOS, £28, buy now
- Multi colour sunflower shirt, ASOS, £40, buy now
- Yellow stripe shirt, Pull&Bear, £19.99, buy now
- Red satin paisley shirt, River Island, £12, buy now
- Abstract camo print shirt dress, Monki, £30, buy now
- White floral shirt, Pull&Bear, £15.99, buy now
Source: Read Full Article