HAVE you ever wondered what effect your star sign has on you?
If you're born between late November and December, you are probably a Sagittarius, who tend to be travel-loving extroverts, but who are they most compatible with?
What are the Sagittarius horoscope dates?
If you're born between November 23 and December 21, then you're a Sagittarius.
The dates for the other zodiac signs are:
- Capricorn: December 22 – January 20
- Aquarius: January 21 – February 18
- Pisces: February 19 – March 20
- Aries: March 21 – April 20
- Taurus: April 21 – May 21
- Gemini: May 22 – June 21
- Cancer: June 22 – July 22
- Leo: July 23 – August 23
- Virgo: August 24 – September 22
- Libra: September 23 – October 23
- Scorpio: October 24 – November 22
Weekly Horoscope – September 11-17
You may find the pace of change, at work or at home, a bit slow, but do be patient.
The wait will be worth it, and you are learning a lot about yourself.
The sun’s still so strong in your chart, lighting up the success you deserve.
Yes, this can include more music in your life.
Your heart is Venus-driven to stick to a passion promise and expect partners to do the same.
Capricorn star sign: Horoscope dates, meaning, traits and compatibility
Aquarius horoscope – star sign dates, traits, and compatibility
Scorpio star sign: dates, meaning, character traits and compatibility
Aries horoscope: Star sign dates, traits, compatibility and personality
What signs are compatible with Sagittarius?
A travel-loving Sagittarius should pair with someone equally spontaneous who loves the outdoors.
- Aries – both are fun-loving signs who love socialising, adventures, and new challenges. They are also both naturally optimistic, making a harmonious, positive relationship
- Aquarius – Aquariuns are inventive, and they both thrive on change and variety. They're also both interesting people, who love in-depth discussions
- Leo – both are free-spirited and love adventure, and they’re compatible in the bedroom too as they have similar sex drives, making for a pleasurable relationship
- Taurus – those with a Taurus star sign tend to stick close to home, which will clash with an adventure loving Sagittarius
- Capricorn – Capricorns are practical, and may feel like they have to take responsibility for a Sagittarius partner
- Virgo – Virgos need security and commitment, and can be too perfectionist for a flighty Sagittarius
Aries – The best and worst characteristics of the head of the zodiac
Aquarius – The traits you need to know for the air sign
Capricorn – What does this star sign mean for your personality?
Cancer – The key traits for the sign include a keen love of food
Gemini – The traits to be aware of for the sign with a symbol of twins
Leo – The best and worst characteristics of the fire sign
Libra – What does the seventh star sign mean for your personality?
Pisces – The key traits for the sign include an interest in the arts
Sagittarius – The traits you need to know for the fire sign
Scorpio – What does this star sign mean for your personality?
Taurus – The best and worst characteristics of the earth sign
Virgo – The key traits for the sign including loyalty and kindness
Sagittarius birthstone: Blue Topaz
Sagittarians can be outspoken, and so Blue Topaz, which represents the element of water is said to bring peace and harmony to a fuelled fire.
According to lovetoknow, in energy healing, blue is the colour of the throat chakra, which is the centre of communication. We love this!
What celebrities are Sagittarius?
- Miley Cyrus
- Rita Ora
- Brad Pitt
- Ashley Benson
- Nicki Minaj
- Taylor Swift
- Winston Churchill
- DJ Khaled
- Tina Turner
- Britney Spears
- Christina Aguilera
- Lucy Liu
- Julianne Moore
Where does the Zodiac come from?
The Zodiac is the term used to describe the circle of 12 divisions of celestial longitude that are centered upon the path of the sun.
The 12 divisions share the names we know as our star signs.
The term zodiac derives from Latin zōdiacus – meaning "circle of animals".
Throughout history, the zodiac has been used to predict or echo characteristics of personality.
When is International Astrology Day?
Astrologers around the world celebrate their love of the stars on March 20 which is considered the start of the astrological year.
Former president of the International Society of Astrological Research Gisele Terry told Astrology Hub:
“Astrology is truly a global language.
“We are all under the same sky. Sharing both our common and diverse perspectives on how we relate to the stars is the gift of International Astrology Day.”
Source: Read Full Article