PRINCE Harry has shockingly accused Camilla of leaking stories to the press and claims she launched a campaign to marry Charles to get the crown.
In an explosive section of his biography 'Spare' the Duke of Sussex tells of the King and Queen Consort’s relationship – and how he and William begged their father not to marry her.
The Sun scooped the world by getting hold of a Spanish copy of the book everyone wants to read today.
We can reveal it includes claims that, despite Harry and William's protestations, a campaign begun for the marriage to happen and for Camilla to become Queen.
The duke says that he and William promised Charles they would welcome Camilla into the family – but the only thing they asked in exchange is that he didn’t marry her.
Harry claimed they approved of Camilla but begged Charles not to get married for a second time after the death of their mother Diana.
MORE ON ‘SPARE’
The real reason why Prince Harry’s autobiography ‘Spare’ revealed
Harry called therapist before Meghan after he was ‘attacked’ by William
Charles did not respond, he alleges.
Harry also claims the brothers had been aware of Camilla as the "other woman" and both had separate meetings with her.
And in another bombshell, he accuses Camilla of leaking details of her conversation with William to the press.
He says the information could only have come from the communications person that Camilla convinced his dad to hire.
Most read in Fabulous
Harry seen just hours before explosive claims Wills attacked him revealed
Harry's book accidentally goes on sale early – and we got our hands on it
Harry blames William & Kate for encouraging him to wear Nazi uniform to party
People are discovering what the tiny studs on your jeans are for & they're amazed
Incredibly, he compared seeing Camilla for the first time to the reaction to avoiding the pain of getting an injection by writing "this is nothing, close your eyes and you won’t even feel it".
The explosive revelations in Harry's book include:
- Prince Harry claimed his brother William 'attacked' him in a row over Meghan Markle
- Harry called his therapist instead of Meghan after the confrontation with his brother
- Charles pleaded with Harry and William not to 'make his final years a misery'
- The Duke of Sussex revealed the nicknames he uses with William
- Meanwhile, seven times Harry was welcomed by the Royals have been revealed
- Harry claimed William and Kate Middleton encouraged him to wear the infamous Nazi uniform
- The duke said he does want to go to King Charles' coronation, a trailer for his ITV interview has revealedHarry's book accidentally went on sale early in Spain – and we got our hands on one of the first copies
- Breaking cover just hours before the explosive claims were revealed, Harry was seen on a dog walk
- The duke feared Camilla would be his wicked stepmother
- Harry accused Camilla of leaking stories & claimed she launched a campaign to marry Charles and get the crown
- Eagle-eyed royal fans think Harry's fight story may not be the whole truth after spotting clue
Revealing the private meeting, he claims Camilla appeared "bored" when they met saying that it was "pure formality" as he was not the heir or a major obstacle but that they had small chat about horses.
In his book, Harry says he pondered whether Camilla would be his “wicked step-mother”.
But he claimed the brothers would be willing to forgive her in “their hearts” if she could make Charles happy.
Speaking about Charles, he claims his father opened up about being bullied at school and "nearly never made it" but carried teddies around all of the time t o cope.
Charles finally married Camilla in 2005 and last year Queen Elizabeth II said it was her sincere wish for Camilla to take on the title Queen Consort.
This story is based off a translated version of Prince Harry’s book Spare.
Source: Read Full Article