BATHROOM’S tend to be the smallest rooms in most people’s homes.
But some of us can spend hours cleaning our bathrooms.
Here’s three cleaning tips that will leave your bathroom sparking in no time.
Aestheticallyinhome is a cleaning and home organising account. In a recent video the account user shared their top tips.
She said: “Some of the best bathroom cleaning hacks”
Get an electric brush
She said: "Okay so first one is electric brushes are honestly some of the best at cleaning around your taps around your showers those areas are just really hard to reach but dirty."
Read more cleaning tips
I’m a cleaning fan here’s how to get stainless steel pans sparkling like new
I’m a cleaning fan three places in your home you’re forgetting to scrub
Not only will these electric brushes ease the cleaning process for you but they will also save you time.
Because they can get into hard to reach places they will probably give a much deeper clean than you would be able to with just a brush or sponge.
This is great for areas like tap where limescale and mould can build really quickly.
Steaming your bathroom
The account user said: "Next if you just put your showers on for one minute before you start cleaning it makes it a little bit easier because all the dirt is loosened from the steam."
Most read in Fabulous
Harry 'felt less important than Wills when he was given less sausages'
I got a barbed wire tattoo…people say it looks like a hair transplant line
I wasted a whole day hunting for Aldi Special Buy but it’s impossible to get
Shoppers are rushing to get their hands on the new cargo trousers from Primark
FABULOUS BINGO: Get a £20 bonus & 30 free spins when you spend £10 today
This is why many people choose to clean their bathroom during or right after a shower.
It will take much less effort to clean dirt when its a little moist.
Using window cleaner for shiny taps
She said: "Probably my favourite one if you wanna make all your taps really shine just use window cleaner."
Window cleaners usually contain vinegar which is great for adding buff and shine.
But it works just as well on steel taps as it does on glass.
The bathroom cleaning hacks video has over 210,000 views.
Many viewers agreed electric scrubbers are a huge help.
One commenter said: “These little scrub brushes are such a game changer. Every cleaning kit should have one. They are great for the trays of sliding glass doors too!”
Read More on The Sun
Love Island ‘feud’ reignited as stars fail to support Ekin-Su on Dancing on Ice
Sky announces big change – it could save thousands of customers £180 a year
A second commenter said: "Those scrubbers are so handy."
Another commenter said: “Great hacks lovely."
Cleaning hacks and tips
Here are some tips to help you clean your home like a pro:
- How to clean your washing machine in a few easy steps
- Keep on top of cleaning your oven regularly
- Clean your shower to ensure it's always sparkling
- How to clean your microwave using cheap household items
- Here's how to get rid of that nasty limescale in your kettle
- You're cleaning your carpet all wrong – here's how to get it spotless again in no time
- Unblock a toilet without a plunger
- Clean your fabric or leather sofa in a few easy steps
- If you haven't cleaned your mattress in ages, here's how
- Steps to cleaning your dishwasher to leave it looking brand new
- This is how to clean mirrors and windows without streaking
- Keep your toilet clean in four easy steps
- Give your TV screen a once-over
- Did you know your Venetian, Roman, vertical, or roller blinds also need cleaning?
- Deep-clean your fridge in five simple steps
Source: Read Full Article