TESS Daly and Claudia Winkelman shimmered in stunning gowns as they waltzed back onto our screens for another instalment of Strictly Come Dancing.
The co-hosts went for perfectly coordinated outfits, with Claudia rocking a gold maxi dress while Tess shone in a silver number.
Despite being known for her love of affordable brands, Claudia wore a designer sleeveless maxi dress, made from velvet, which features a plunging neckline and cinched in waist.
The Mes Demoiselles frock comes from Net-A-Porter, and will set you back £495.
The 47-year-old finished off her outfit with golden hoops and bracelets.
She shared a snap of herself and Tess to Instagram, joking that they looked like a pair of 'sweet wrappers'.
- Mes demoiselles, Net-A-Porter, £495 – buy now
Sweet wrapper anyone? @bbcstrictly on in 15. Ish.
A post shared byClaudia Winkleman (@claudiawinkle) on
If you like the look but don’t have a couple hundred pounds spare, we’ve sourced some similar styles from the high-street – which will make the perfect Christmas party frock.
Missguided, Boohoo and ASOS sell golden gowns which are guaranteed showstoppers – with one even made of velvet for just £14.
- Gold sequin choker maxi dress, Missguided, £30 – buy now
- Boutique Plunge Wet Look Bandage Midi Dress, Boohoo, £40 – buy now
- ASOS Gold Velvet Wrap Midi Dress, ASOS, £14 – buy now
Showtime in 5. See you in the studio! ???#strictly #live
A post shared byTess Daly (@tessdaly) on
Meanwhile age-defying Tess rocked a shimmering silver dress with a halter-neck design and plunging neckline.
The 50-year-old turned heads in the statement gown from Galvan London, but it will set you back nearly a grand at £995.
If you’re inspired to rock a shimmering dress on your next big night out, we’ve sourced some similar styles from ASOS, Topshop and Miss G Couture to recreate the look for less.
- Peek-a-Boo Cocktail Dress, Galvan London, £995 – buy now
- ASOS DESIGN high neck drape armhole midi dress in all over sequin, ASOS, £47.50 – buy now
- Zig Zag Sequin Halter Neck Mini Dress, Topshop, £29 – buy now
- Moscow – Silver Grey Halter-neck Bandage Dress, Miss G Couture, £45 – buy now
This is what Tess and Claudia were rocking earlier in the show – and where to get the look for less.
And we told you Ellie Goulding's silk crepe wedding dress by Chloé took 640 hours to make.
Plus we reveal when the first Strictly 2019 elimination is, and voting opens sooner than you think.
Source: Read Full Article