GEMINI is the third and one of the most social signs of the zodiac.
The sun transits this sign from May 21 to June 21.
This Air sign is associated with the Yang polarity (masculine) in the Yin Yang ancient Chinese concept.
Get all the latest Gemini horoscope news including your weekly and monthly predictions
Gemini star sign traits and personality
A Gemini tends to be insightful, smart, cheerful, quick-witted, warm and charming.
However, they can also be too fickle, gossipy and their symbol of Twins has led to many assumptions that they can be two-faced.
Other character traits include being expressive and being extremely curious about the world around them.
Horoscope traits – What does your star sign mean for you?
Aries – The best and worst characteristics of the head of the zodiac
Aquarius – The traits you need to know for the air sign
Capricorn – What does this star sign mean for your personality?
Cancer – The key traits for the sign include a keen love of food
Gemini – The traits to be aware of for the sign with a symbol of twins
Leo – The best and worst characteristics of the fire sign
Libra – What does the seventh star sign mean for your personality?
Pisces – The key traits for the sign include an interest in the arts
Sagittarius – The traits you need to know for the fire sign
Scorpio – What does this star sign mean for your personality?
Taurus – The best and worst characteristics of the earth sign
Virgo – The key traits for the sign include loyalty and kindness
Geminis like keeping their options open and being in the know about anything, everyone and everything.
You would usually prefer to be around them for short spells because they wear you out and get easily distracted.
You never really know which Gemini is turning up as they are generally kind but can detach themselves on occasion as well.
What is the Gemini zodiac symbol?
Gemini is represented by the twins Castor and Pollux.
In the Greek myth, Pollux was the son of Zeus and Leda, while Castor was the son of Tyndareus, the king of Sparta, and Leda.
When Castor, being mortal, died, Pollux begged his father to grant him immortality, and the two reunited in the heavens and became the Gemini constellation.
Most read in Horoscopes
August 16: You can break through a barrier of passion, but should you do it?
August 15: A chat about decor can start a key change
What the stars have in store for every zodiac sign from 14 – 20 August
August 14: Make up for a lack of tact with enthusiasm
What are the best careers for a Gemini?
Full of energy, the Gemini has a vivid imagination and is usually quite creative, and will shine the best at jobs that allow them to make use of these.
They’re also extremely social and can be drawn to jobs in which they’ll spend a lot of time talking to others.
Great jobs for Gemini include:
- Tour Guide
- Events Manager
List of 12 star signs
The traditional dates used by Mystic Meg for each sign are below.
- Capricorn: December 22 – January 20
- Aquarius: January 21 – February 18
- Pisces: February 19 – March 20
- Aries: March 21 – April 20
- Taurus: April 21 – May 21
- Gemini: May 22 – June 21
- Cancer: June 22 – July 22
- Leo: July 23 – August 23
- Virgo: August 24 – September 22
- Libra: September 23 – October 23
- Scorpio: October 24 – November 22
- Sagittarius: November 23 – December 21
What are the best and worst matches for a Gemini?
The best love matches for Gemini:
- Aries – together fun-loving signs can connect on a physical and intellectual level, and can make a great pair with their shared love of adventure.
- Aquarius – this sign shares Gemini's thinking, objectives and people-oriented approach to life.
- Libra – Not only intellectual matches, but Gemini and Libra also share a love of art, culture, and fun.
- Leo – both are outgoing, sociable and flirtatious, both also enjoy organisation and structure.
And the worst?
- Pisces – Sensitive Pisces may not pair well with Gemini's carelessness and sometimes fickle nature
- Virgo – Gemini will have a tendency to view Virgo's meticulous and critical nature as tedious and boring.
- Scorpio – Scorpio's insistence on privacy would undoubtedly drive a wedge with Gemini's need to be social and energetic.
Gemini celebrities include Kanye West, Donald Trump, Angelina Jolie, Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen, Prince, Morgan Freeman, Natalie Portman, Peter Dinklage, Neil Patrick Harris, Paul McCartney, Helena Bonham Carter and Naomi Campbell.
Source: Read Full Article