So, it's time to get your party hat on and check out the best food on offer for your Christmas bash.
Rockin' around the (salty) Christmas tree
- Holy Moly Guacamole Spicy, £2.75 from Sainsbury's — buy now
- Tesco Mature Cheddar & Chilli Jam Coated Peanuts, £1 for 200g from Tesco — buy now
- Tyrrells Raspberry Bellini Limited Edition Hand Cooked Crisps, £2.19 for 150g from Tesco — buy now
- ChicP Beetroot & Horseradish Houmous, £1.99 from Ocado — buy now
- Where The River Bends Red Pepper & Smoked Paprika Split Pea Dip, £2.50 from Ocado
- Co-op Christmas Spiced Salted Caramel Pretzel Stars, £1 for 150g from Co-op
- Marks & Spencer Pigs In Blankets Hand Cooked Crisps, £2 for 150g from Marks & Spencer
- Co-op Brie & Cranberry Christmas Trees, £1.50 for 200g from Co-op
- Iceland Christmas Tree Flavour Hand Cooked Crisps, £1 for 180g from Iceland — buy now
Insta-ready festive spread
Clockwise from far left:
- Aldi Specially Selected Snowflake Rocky Road Tiffin Bites, £3.29 for 8 from Aldi — buy now
- Morrisons The Best Salted Caramel And Irish Cream Mini Tarts, £4 for 6 from Morrisons — buy now
- Lidl Prosecco Spumante Conegliano, £7.99 from Lidl — buy now
- Tesco Finest Black Forest Profiteroles, £4 for 12 from Tesco — buy now
- Marks & Spencer Raspberry Santa Hat Profiteroles, £3 for 12 from Marks & Spencer
- Aldi Specially Selected Gourmet Marshmallows (available in Prosecco & Raspberry, Gin & Rhubarb and Espresso Martini), £2.49 for 100g from Aldi
- Iceland Luxury Mini Sushi Doughnuts, £4 for 16 from Iceland
- Co-op Prawn Lollipops, £2.25 for 10 from Co-op
- Marks & Spencer Jaffa Cake Cocktail, £10 from Marks & Spencer
- Sainsbury’s Korean Jackfruit Bites With Sweet Dip, £4.50 for 12 from Sainsbury's
- Morrisons Prosecco Flavoured Halkidiki Olives With Gold Shimmer, £1.60 for 100g from Morrisons
- Co-op Il Sarmento Nero di Troia Puglia 2017, £5.50 from Co-op
- Aldi Mini Steak and Ale Pies, £2.99 for 12 from Aldi
- Co-op Irresistible Mini Vintage Cheddar & Balsamic Onion Tarts, £4 for 6 from Co-op
- Morrisons The Best Cheese Churros, £3.50 for 12 from Morrisons
- Morrisons Hoisin Duck Christmas Pudding Steamed Buns, £2.50 for 6 from Morrisons
- Tesco Finest Smoked Scottish Salmon Cheesecake Canapes, £4 for 6 from Tesco
- Aldi Specially Selected Chorizo Sliders, £3.29 for 10 from Aldi
Meanwhile, to get the party started with a pop, Aldi will be selling TRIPLE pigs in blankets this Christmas.
Plus, we shared some sweet and savoury pies by Dean Edwards that are perfect for the change in season.
Here’s our no-fuss eating plan for party season which could help you lose a STONE in six weeks (in time for Christmas).
- Food styling: Maud Eden
- Prop styling: Katie de Toney
Stockists: Aldi (Aldi.co.uk), ChicP (Ocado.com), Co-op (Coop.co.uk), Holy Moly (Sainsburys.co.uk), Iceland (Iceland.co.uk), Lidl (Lidl.co.uk), Marks & Spencer (Marksandspencer.com), Morrisons (Morrisons.com), Sainsbury’s (Sainsburys.co.uk), Tesco (Tesco.com), Tyrrells (Tesco.com), Where The River Bends (Ocado.com).
Source: Read Full Article