Superdrug went big on last year's Black Friday sale and we are already counting days until the next one.
- Victoria's Secret Pure seduction body mist, £12 – buy here
- Revolution Iconic Matte Nude Lipstick Lust, £3 – buy here
- L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Hydrating Smoothing Serum, £12.99 – buy here
If you are not already a fan of Superdrug you will change your mind once you check out Superdrug's Own Brand range with exclusive labels like B. Cosmetics, Superdrug Optimum, Solait and My Little Star.
The little star found on the packaging is usually an indication that you're going to get a bargain.
In the range you'll find everything from on-trend makeup products, to lip balms and restoring skincare oils.
Superdrug is also a place to go for savvy shoppers to get the best Beauty Tech sales from brands such as Philips, Babyliss and TRESemmé.
Our Favourite Beauty Tech deals on Superdrug now:
- Magnitone First Step Skin-Balancing Daily Cleansing Brush – buy here
- TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Control 230 Straightener, £29.99 – buy here
- Philips Sonicare Electric Toothbrush, £79.99 – buy here
What was on sale last year?
Last Black Friday Superdrug offered some great deals across different departments like make up, skincare, health, baby, Christmas offers and men's beauty care. Here are the best offers from last year:
- Makeup Revolution 12 Days of Christmas Gift was £30 (normally £60)
- Ardell Lash Look Book was £19.99 (normally £39.99)
- St Tropez Glow All Night was £20 (normally £39.99)
Check the latest offers for Beauty Advent Calendars here.
What should I look for in the Superdrug Black Friday sale?
- Christmas: it's the perfect opportunity to stock up Christmas gifts from Superdrug's dedicated Christmas Gift range including Beauty Calendars, Secret Santa and Gifts for Him.
- Free extras: Superdrug offers 3 for 2 on selected makeup, vitams and skincare and we like to mix and match.
- Essentials: Superdrug Own Brand range is the perfect way to save money on can't-live-without products.
- Fragrance: investing in a new perfume has never been easier with Superdrug's Week's Star Buys and Fragrance Gift Sets for your loved one.
- Gifts: Superdrug goes big on slashing the prices on Gift Sets – everything from your Christmas shopping to birthday treats.
- Beauty technology: take advantage of discounts on an amazing range of products to
Find our other 'Best Black Friday deals' pages below
- Fashion and footwear
- Food and alcohol
- Home and garden
If you're looking for other Black Friday offers, check out our Black Friday info page.
There'll you'll be able to find the key areas likely to feature in the event, and crucial information about shopping during the Black Friday period.
Our tips for finding the best deals this Black Friday and Cyber Monday
PREPARE Research the items you want to buy and find out the cheapest price. Websites like PriceSpy, PriceHistory and CamelCamelCamel will give you historical data on prices so you can see how much you should pay.
GET FOLLOWING Follow your favourite shops on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and sign up to its deals newsletter to get the latest on any offers. We post the best deals in our Sun Money FB group too.
EARN CASHBACK Check websites like Quidco and TopCashback BEFORE you place your order. Cashback websites PAY you to shop. All you have to do is click through their links and the money is added to your online account, usually within 14 days.
CHECK FOR CODES Take a look at The Sun Vouchers, and see if you can get extra savings with discount codes.
How much will my Superdrug delivery cost?
There are two delivery options if you shop online for Superdrug products.
You can either have a free delivery by Monday straight to your door (if you spend £15 or more, and if you are a Health&Beautycard member – if you spend £10 or more) or you can Order&Collect for free in your chosen store within 5 working days.
If you want want your shopping to be delivered to your door the next working day – it costs £5.50, to your chosen store – free if you spend over £15.
Source: Read Full Article