Have your eye on Michael Kors' newest fragrance Wanderlust, a replacement for your favourite Miss Dior Cherie or a Boss aftershave for your man? Hold out just a few weeks longer for Black Friday.
The mega sale day falls on 23 November this year and it promises massive discounts on some of the most popular perfumes.
So it is the perfect time to treat yourself or invest in big gifts ahead of the Christmas period.
Leading up to Black Friday and Cyber Monday, we'll be sorting through all of the different retailers' offers to keep Fabulous readers abreast of all the best deals.
You can check back or our main Black Friday info page for updates.
What were the best fragrance deals last year?
You can expect to get up to 75 per cent off in the Black Friday sales on old season or cheaper perfumes, although you'll need to shop around for discounts on the most popular and new fragrances. Here were some of the best deals over the past few years:
- Debenhams – VAT free shopping on all fragrance
- The Perfume Shop – 20 per cent off everything
- John Lewis: 30 per cent off all perfumes by Michael Kors or DKNY
- The Fragrance Shop: 50 per cent off Issey Miyake Nuit d’Issey 75ml EDT and £26 off Estee Lauder Beautiful 75ml EDP
- Boots: 50 per cent off Emporio Armani She Eau de Parfum
Fragrance deals to look out for on Black Friday
- Deals on fragrance sets – they make excellent gifts and often give you extras such as body lotion or shower gel for the same price as the fragrance alone
- Gifts that come free with certain sizes of fragrance (think cosmetics cases, key rings and tote bags) that make great gifts
- Free shipping when you spend a certain amount…it may be worth getting that extra item
- Free engravement on certain sizes of fragrance that make your gift that extra bit special
- Discounts on popular fragrances such as Miss Dior Cherie, Marc Jacobs Daisy and Calvin Klein CKIN2U
- Unbeatable prices on old season fragrances in 75 per cent off sales on specific lines
- VAT-free shopping
- Limited time offes such as 20 per cent off everything – this is where you will find the best deals on the most expensive items
Our tips for finding the best deals this Black Friday and Cyber Monday
PREPARE Research the items you want to buy and find out the cheapest price. Websites like PriceSpy, PriceHistory and CamelCamelCamel will give you historical data on prices so you can see how much you should pay.
GET FOLLOWING Follow your favourite shops on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and sign up to its deals newsletter to get the latest on any offers. We post the best deals in our Sun Money FB group too.
EARN CASHBACK Check websites like Quidco and TopCashback BEFORE you place your order. Cashback websites PAY you to shop. All you have to do is click through their links and the money is added to your online account, usually within 14 days.
CHECK FOR CODES Take a look at our exclusive fragrance discount codes, and ensure you get the best deal possible.
Which retailer's will have the best fragrance deals?
Judging by last year's deals, the following retailers will be worth checking out:
- Fragrance shop – Black Friday page
- Perfume shop – Black Friday page
- Superdrug – Black Friday page
- Look Fantastic – Black Friday page
- Feel Unique – Black Friday page
- Debenhams – Black Friday page
- Boots – Black Friday page
- John Lewis
Can't wait until Black Friday?
We've tried and tested hundreds of beauty products to bring you the best highlighter out there.
Read our Beauty 101 guide to find the perfect foundation for your skin.
Best Black Friday deals pages
- Food and alcohol
- Home and garden
Source: Read Full Article