Amir O’Neil is starring in the upcoming new Disney series The Crossover!
The actor will be portraying Jordan “JB” Bell, one of the twin middle school basketball phenoms.
Based on the bestselling novel by Kwame Alexander, the upcoming series follows twin middle school basketball phenoms Jordan “J.B” and Josh “Filthy” Bell (Jalyn Hall) as they struggle with growing up, growing apart, and finding themselves — on and off the court.
Through his lyrical poetry, an adult version of Josh, aka Filthy, narrates the story of he and his brother’s coming of age, on and off the court, as their former professional basketball player father adjusts to life after basketball, and their mother finally pursues lifelong dreams of her own.
VIDEO: Watch the trailer for The Crossover here!
Ahead of the series premiere, we got to know 10 Fun Facts about Amir.
Find out what he shared with us inside…
See what the young actor told us below…
- 1. I have an identical twin brother, Amari O’Neil, who is also an actor.
- 2. I love doing voice impressions of cartoon characters and celebrities.
- 3. My brother and I enjoy writing poetry and scripts.
- 4. I’m into fashion and music.
- 5. I love playing basketball.
- 6. I have 9 siblings; five sisters and 4 brothers.
- 7. My twin brother and I booked our first audition when we were seven years old where we played the same character.
- 8. From the age of 8 months to about 5 years old, I called my mom by her 1st name.
- 9. I rank #8 globally in the Fast and Furious arcade game.
- 10. I’ve written a children’s book.
Tune in to catch Amir O’Neil on The Crossover, premiering THIS Wednesday (April 5) on Disney+!
In case you missed it, check out 10 Fun Facts with Amir‘s co-star Deja Monique Cruz.
Source: Read Full Article