Maddie & Tae have announced a new collection, titled Through The Madness Vol. 1, will be released on January 28.
Signed copies of the brand-new collection of songs are available for pre-order now at Maddie & Tae’s fan club at https://fanclub.maddieandtae.com/.
Maintaining their fierce independence and vulnerability, Maddie & Tae’s Through The Madness Vol. 1 follows last year’s critically acclaimed No. 1 debuting album, The Way It Feels.
The eight-track album includes the recent single “Woman You Got” and latest release “Madness.”
The female country music duo co-wrote each song, while some tracks feature collaborations.
“These eight songs are the start of a new chapter for us,” shared Maddie & Tae.
Maddie & Tae will be headlining the CMT Next Women of Country Tour Presents: All Song No Static Tour in 2022.
The 16-city US tour is scheduled to kick off on January 6.
Tickets are on sale now at https://www.maddieandtae.com/tour.
Through The Madness Vol. 1 Track List:
1. What It’s Like Loving You (Maddie Font, Taylor Kerr, Josh Kerr, Jordan Minton)
2. Woman You Got (Maddie Font, Taylor Kerr, Mark Holman, Laura Veltz)
3. Don’t Make Her Look Dumb (Feat. Morgane Stapleton) (Maddie Font, Taylor Kerr, Barry Dean, Luke Laird)
4. Grown Man Cry (Maddie Font, Taylor Kerr, Eric Arjes, Jordan Minton)
5. Madness (Maddie Font, Taylor Kerr, Jessie Jo Dillon, Zach Kale)
6. The Other Side (Feat. Lori McKenna) (Maddie Font, Taylor Kerr, Josh Kerr, Lori McKenna)
7. Wish You The Best (Maddie Font, Taylor Kerr, Matt Dragstrem, Josh Thompson)*
8. Strangers (Maddie Font, Taylor Kerr, Adam Hambrick, Jimmy Robbins)
(Photo: UMG Nashville)
Source: Read Full Article