Vivien Lyra Blair is stealing the screen in the new movie The Boogeyman!
The young actress stars in the horror/thriller film, which just hit theaters last Friday (June 2), and is based on the short story by Stephen King.
Here’s a synopsis: High school student Sadie Harper (Sophie Thatcher) and her younger sister Sawyer (Blair) are reeling from the recent death of their mother and aren’t getting much support from their father, Will (Chris Messina), a therapist who is dealing with his own pain. When a desperate patient unexpectedly shows up at their home seeking help, he leaves behind a terrifying supernatural entity that preys on families and feeds on the suffering of its victims.
You may also recognize Vivien from another big role – young Leia Organa (aka Princess Leia) in the Disney+ series Obi-Wan Kenobi.
We recently caught up with Vivien Lyra Blair and got to know 10 Fun Facts about the rising star.
See what she shared inside…
Check out the trailer for The Boogeyman and see her fun facts below…
Vivien Lyra Blair – 10 Fun Facts
- 1. I have a simian line on both hands which is really rare, less than 1% of the population has it!
- 2. My parents were in a band together before I was born, my mom sings and my dad plays guitar. I follow in their footsteps by playing the ukulele, piano, and guitar, and I’d love to learn drums sometime.
- 3. My favorite snack is Goldfish Crackers, and my favorite fruit is green apples.
- 4. I’ve lived in different apartments on the same block in LA my entire life.
- 5. I’ve been vegetarian since birth and I tend to choose cruelty free products.
- 6. My favorite show is Bob’s Burgers and I watch it all the time, basically every day.
- 7. I love taking care of insects, I save ladybugs and give bees honey when I see them on the ground.
- 8. I love to write creatively and I have since I was 3. I love to write scripts, novels, poetry, and short stories. I even had a book called “Spider School” published when I was 4, before I started acting even!
- 9. My first language was actually ASL when I was a baby, so I could communicate. I haven’t retained much of it now though, but I’m learning a bit more now too, my best friend is studying it.
- 10. I have a massive remote control robot collection, which holds more than 30 robots and droids! My newest droid is a BD-1 droid, and I got a special one from the set of Obi-Wan Kenobi with a special “rusted” paint job.
The Boogeyman is now in theaters, and Obi-Wan Kenobi is streaming on Disney+!
Source: Read Full Article