By entering the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (these “Terms and Conditions”). Phoning, texting or emailing to enter the Promotion or completing and submitting an entry form will also be deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Promotional materials relating to the Promotion, including all information on how to enter the Promotion published by the Promoter (including on social media if applicable) or on the Promoter’s websites, also apply to the Promotion. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such promotional materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
Participation in the Promotion
1. Residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over only, except employees and agents of the Promoter or Wireless Group Limited and anyone otherwise connected with the operation or fulfilment of the Promotion (including third party sponsors or promotional partners) and their respective associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and the immediate families and household members of all such employees and agents.
2. The Promotion starts at 06:30 am (UK time) on 4 March 2019 and closes at 00:00 am (UK time) on 1 December 2019 (the “Promotion Period”). The current competition round starts at 06:30 am (UK time) on 18 March 2019 and closes when a winner is found, no later than 10:00 am (UK time) on 21 March 2019. By entering this competition, you are also registering to take part in any of the upcoming Sky Sports F1 competitions on Virgin Radio (with dates of the upcoming rounds to be confirmed).
3. To register you must send a text message starting with SKYF1 followed by your name to 87222 or register using the online form above to participate in the promotion. Texts cost your standard message rate. Online entry is free. Each day during each competition round of the promotion, three registered participants will be chosen at random from all eligible registrations received to participate in the on air element of the promotion. The first participant chosen each day must correctly answer three questions. Only the first answer given to each question will be accepted. As soon as an incorrect answer is given, we will move on to the next participant and a new set of three questions. This will be repeated each day until a winner for that competition round is found.
4. Entries received which are not submitted via the official entry methods will not be accepted. Use of script, macro or any automated system to enter the Promotion is prohibited and entries made (or which appear to have been made) using any such system may be treated as void. Any illegible, incomplete or fraudulent entries will be rejected.
Winners and Prizes
5. During each round of the Promotion there will be one winner, and one prize per winner. Winners are not entitled to win again in subsequent competition rounds of this Promotion.
6. On-air participants will be selected at random from all valid entries for this Promotion. There will be no prizes for any other participants.
7. The current prize details are as follows:
Return flights for one winner and their guest from a major London airport to Bahrain, including taxes, fees and one item of checked luggage per person; Return airport transfers in Bahrain; 5 nights’ hotel accommodation, with a four-star rating, based on sharing a twin room; Daily breakfast; Two adult tickets to the 2019 F1 Bahrain Grand Prix; Return transport to the race circuit; £500 spending money; Travel insurance.
Winner and guest must be available to travel between 27th March and 2nd April 2019.
Winner and guest must be available to travel on the dates detailed but exact departure and return dates to be confirmed at point of booking.
Winner must confirm they accept the prize and provide the following details for both people travelling within 24 hours of winning: Full name, date of birth, passport number, full address, telephone number and email address.
Economy flights available from major London airports only.
Flights may be indirect and not all routings will be available.
Winner and guest must have full British passport valid for at least 6 months at time of travel.
Any necessary visas are responsibility of winner and guest.
Hotel will be selected by prize provider at their sole discretion.
A valid credit or debit card will be required for security deposit purposes when checking into hotel accommodation.
Tickets to 2019 F1 Bahrain Grand Prix will include reserved seating. Tickets will grant winner and guest access to all three days of the Grand Prix (practice, qualifying and race).
£500 spending money will be provided to winner as a cheque in advance of trip.
Travel insurance will be subject to restrictions and the terms and conditions of the insurance provider. It is the responsibility of the winner and/or their companion to meet any additional costs relating to obtaining insurance cover for any pre-existing medical condition and for any additional costs as may be specified where the winner and/or their companion(s) are aged 70 or over.
Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
No cash alternative is available.
Prize is subject to availability.
All elements of the prize must be taken at the same time.
Both the winner and their guest must be aged 18 or over.
The prize excludes domestic ground transfers.
The prize excludes meals and drinks, excursions, attractions, treatments, car hire, visas and personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize.
8. Where any travellers are aged under 18, they must have prior parental or guardian permission
9. Prizes are as stated and are non-exchangeable and non-transferable. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize in whole or in part. Prize is subject to availability. All elements of the prize must be taken at the same time
10. The winner is responsible for paying all associated costs that are not specifically stated in any Promotional materials or these Terms and Conditions, including (where applicable) transport, accommodation, meal costs, spending money, insurance and all other incidentals. Winners are also personally responsible for any personal or incidental expenses and any VAT, national and/or local tax liabilities incurred in claiming or using the prize. By participating in the Promotion, participants agree that the prize is awarded on an “as is” basis, and that neither the Promoter nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies, make any representations or warranties of any nature with respect to the prize. Winner and guest must have full passport valid for at least 6 months at time of travel. Any necessary visas and the costs incurred are the responsibility of winner and guest.
11. In the event that, for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control the Promoter is unable to award the prize as described in these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to award a prize of a similar nature and an equivalent value, or at its sole discretion, the cash value of the prize. The Promoter also reserves the right to award a prize of a similar nature and an equivalent value, or at its sole discretion, the cash value of the prize if in its reasonable discretion it is appropriate to do so.
Winner Announcement and claiming of prize
12. Winners will be notified by phone or using the other contact details provided to the Promoter immediately after the end of the current competition round. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the valid/correct entries that were received during the Promotion Period. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
13. Callers are not necessarily entitled to participate in on-air Promotions and will not necessarily appear on-air in the order in which they are called. The Promoter shall not be liable to reimburse callers for telephone charges when either on hold or on air. When the situation arises, only the person who is selected to come to air (if applicable) is eligible to win if they give the correct answer.
14. Winner must confirm they accept the prize within 24 hours of winning. The prize will be delivered within a reasonable time and by no later than 28 days after the prize has been accepted.
15. For a list of winners (name and general location) please send a stamped self-addressed envelope by no later than 28 days after the end of the Promotion Period to the Promoter at: Promotions Department, Wireless Group Limited, City Quays 2, 2 Clarendon Road, Belfast, United Kingdom, BT1 3YD stating that you would like the winner details for the “3 in a Row…You Go!” Promotion.
Data Protection and Publicity
17. Participants’ names and general locations will be published or made publicly available if they are a winner of the Promotion in accordance with the regulatory requirements. In such circumstances we may also make free use of this information and participant’s photographs for publicity purposes both during this and future promotions by the Promoter or any of its associated or subsidiary companies.
18. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the participants. No correspondence will be entered into.
19. If participants do not provide any of the mandatory information requested when participating in the Promotion, their entry will be void.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to require the participants to prove that they are eligible. If a winner is found to be ineligible, the Promoter reserves the right to award their prize to another participant and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
21. The provision of the prize does not imply endorsement by the Promoter of Sky or other third parties concerned in any way with the Promotion. Any complaints or queries relating to the use of the prize should be directed to Sky.
22. Participants must not do anything illegal and/or dangerous and/or that would put themselves or others at any risk. Save where it has been negligent, the Promoter will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from participants’ entry into the Promotion or their acceptance and/or use of the prize, or for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit participant’s ability to participate in the Promotion. The Promoter will not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, defaced, incomplete, illegible or otherwise unreadable entries. Proof of making a phone call, sending an entry by post, email or text, is not proof of receipt by the Promoter of any entries. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall in any way limit the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not be limited as a matter of law.
23. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Promotion (including altering prizes) if, in its sole discretion, the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified. In the event of a printing or other error resulting in there being more winners than prizes for the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to (a) declare as void any claims or entries resulting from such printing or other error; and/or (b) allocate the available prize(s) through a further draw or to divide the prize(s) or the value of the prize(s) between the winners of the Promotion.
24. Any participant who enters or attempts to enter the Promotion in a manner, which in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion is contrary to these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unjust to other participants (including tampering with the operation of the Promotion, cheating, hacking, deception or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other participants or the Promoter and/or any of its agents or representatives) may be rejected from the Promotion at the Promoter’s sole discretion. Furthermore, where such actions have significantly impaired the Promotion, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, add further stages to the Promotion as it deems reasonably necessary in order to resolve any problems arising from such actions.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Promoter’s website (the “Website”).
26. If you are resident of the United Kingdom then these Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions (except if you are resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland), and if you are a resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland). If you are a resident of the Republic of Ireland then these Terms and Conditions are governed by Irish law and the courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions.
27. The promoter of this Promotion is Wireless Group Limited (operator of participating radio stations in the Wireless network) of City Quays 2, 2 Clarendon Road, Belfast, United Kingdom, BT1 3YD (the “Promoter”).
*Read more at Virgin Radio, here…
Source: Read Full Article