Shoppers can now get their hands on the deal as the shop has launched its cult advent calendar filled with brands such as Nuxe, Stila, L’Occitane, Ren and Pixi.
- Beauty advent calendar, £35 from Marks and Spencer – buy now
Behind each of the 25 doors are yuletide treats in the form of a bronzer, pillow spray and a make-up brush.
The advent calendar launched last week and numerous shoppers have been snapping it up ahead of the festive season.
While the calendar is a steal at just £35, there is a small catch – you have to spent £35 in store or online to qualify for the deal.
However, it could be the ideal way to stock up on your favourite brands, or try smaller sizes of popular items without splashing out the full price.
Demand has been so great, that the beauty treat has sold out online within a few days of being listed.
People have been taking to social media to gush about how desperate they were to get their hands on the M&S calendar.
One said: “May or may not have treated myself to @marksandspencer's Book of Beauty Advent Calendar after a long day's shopping in Bath today #ChristmasIsComing #hohoho.”
Another commented: “M&S has a beauty advent calendar and I’ve never wanted something more while having exactly no space to bring it home.”
A one woman added: “My mum bought me an @marksandspencer beauty advent calendar, I don’t deserve her.”
The M&S website says: “The only thing that can make the Christmas season even more exciting is our M&S beauty advent calendar, filled with iconic products loved by beauty editors and customers alike.
“Open up The Book of Beauty and you’ll find 25 numbered boxes, each containing a therapeutic skincare product or a quality make-up product, perfect for use throughout the holiday season.
“Though each box is a surprise for the day, we’ll give you a hint at some of the incredible products inside, including the PRAI Ageless Throat and Décolletage Crème in limited edition sparkling packaging and the Philip Kingsley Pomegranate & Cassis Elasticizer.”
INSIDE THE MARKS AND SPENCER ADVENT CALENDAR
- 1 x 30ml Nuxe luxurious body cream
- 1 x Diego dalla palma eye pencil
- 1 x 4ml Eyeko lash alert mascara
- 1 x 50ml Percy & Reed perfectly perfecting wonder overnight recovery
- 1 x 40ml Philip Kingsley pomegranate & cassis elasticizer
- 1 x 12ml Leighton Denny high performance nail colour
- 1 x 30ml Living Proof 5-in-1 styling treatment
- 1 x 4ml Filorga time-filler eyes
- 1 x Stila smudge stick waterproof eye liner
- 1 x 8ml L’occitane immortelle divine cream advanced anti-aging skincare
- 1 x 50ml L’occitane verbena shower gel
- 1 x Autograph blusher blush
- 1 x 15ml M&S formula absolute ultimate sleep cream
- 1 x 15ml PRAI ageless throat & décolletage crème
- 1 x 10ml Balance me wonder eye cream
- 1 x 30ml The hero project hyasoft instant moisture boost
- 1 x 10ml This Works deep sleep pillow spray
- 1 x 20ml This Works In transit camera close-up mask, moisturiser and primer in one
- 1 x 12ml Skyn Iceland berry lip fix with wintered red algae
- 1 x 100ml PIXI rose tonic rose & elderflower nourishing toner
- 1 x Autograph luminosity luxe multi bronzer
- 1 x 15ml REN v-cense revitalising night cream
- 1 x 10ml Shay & Blue black tulip natural spray fragrance
- 1 x Studio 10 lip perfecting balm gloss
- 1 x Leighton Denny mini crystal nail file
If you are looking for other beauty advent calendars, here are some of the best offerings, including No7, Look Fantastic and Charlotte Tilbury.
MAC unveils its beauty advent calendar featuring cult products from Velvet Teddy to Ruby Woo lipstick.
We revealed how Aldi launched its Luxury Collection Advent Calendar for £50 – and it’s full of Jo Malone dupes.
Source: Read Full Article